• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

some jiz

whatever view regular size here: http://media.virbcdn.com/cdn_images/resize_1024x1024/db/fabffe24abd52096-electic.png
  2. A

jump

cnc you can view full size here: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mduoytaFSj1qbnhjfo1_1280.png
  3. A

my blood

just a lil somthin somethin cnc
  4. A

wrath of god

just a little piece i made for crystal castle's new song wrath of god it was intended to be washed out looking, cmc
  5. A

drop

just a lil somethin something
  6. A

simple

just a lil something i made
  7. A

murda bizness

CNC
  8. A

automatic

CNC Also, just wanted to let you guys know I received 58,000 dollars in scholarships for my portfolio to the Savannah College of Art and Design. I wanted to say thanks to everyone here because i've always used everyone's work as inspiration.
  9. A

dragon tattoos

MERHGRJEHALJKSD cnc
  10. A

INSTAGRAM

do you have one? if so follow me: stormason
  11. A

my lips bleeding

i'm on a roll! cnc
  12. A

$$$$$$$

cnc
  13. A

eagle

this is a little something i came up with for that poster contest i made a thread about earlier. i tried to keep it more simple beacuse i feel they'd like that better. and national american eagle day is a real date, june 20th.
  14. A

middle fingers up

cnc MOFOS
  15. A

i need some help

i'm entering this poster competition for a scholarship to a school i'm looking at, and i need some help. the rules are to make a poster about an event but it also says " Posters do not have to be created for an actual event. You are welcome to create an imaginary event such as “Disco Dance...
  16. A

130AM

cncaskldjfkalsdf;sd
  17. A

no love

cnc/
  18. A

heavy metal lover

cnc everyone!
  19. A

†††

cnc~