• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Rediscovering Kingdom Hearts

I'm looking for ways to make KH more fun. So far, I've done things like: -pick the staff because I never have before -turn up my speakers' bass all the way and blast KH music while playing -utilize the first-person capabilities in KH2 and fight in FP view -give all Magic Ups to Donald, all...
  2. D

What KH1 had that KH2 didn't.

Hey guys I'm back! I forgot my old username (it's been almost a year!) and I was looking through the threads and saw that one of my posts from about a year ago was still getting some attention... so I thought I'd say hi everyone! I'm glad you've all given it some thought.
  3. D

Fun (yet random) things you can do in KH1.

he just needs the mariostache
  4. D

what did you like?

Marluxia is my favorite. he has pink hair. does it matter what weapon is equipped? i think not. he still owns.
  5. D

hahahahahah gumi-jet? you mean gummi ships??
  6. D

Tinkerbell...

is a bitch. who agrees?
  7. D

So who HASN'T played Days yet?

i haven't but i'm going to get it soon =D
  8. D

Another Side: Meteor Showers

boy, what are you smoking?
  9. D

it could be argued, so i wouldn't quite say it's obvious.
  10. D

In Another Side, Another Story (Deep Dive), what is the significance of the meteors that fall? If you look for the video on Youtube, make sure you get the one that's from the original, not KHFM.
  11. D

the only part of the gameplay i liked more were the combos.
  12. D

Monstro:most confusing thing ever?

i loved Monstro. it was different and showed slight signs of difficulty.
  13. D

or using fire when they cast blizzard. or using blizzard when the cast fire, then quickly guarding (if you wanna get crazy with it)
  14. D

they could have done better with her.
  15. D

that was really really weird (sora crying)
  16. D

not as many, probably 3 or 4 completely. gotta try all the modes, collect everything, make new gummis. all that stuff. well i'm gonna go to bed now, keep the thread going for me!
  17. D

somewhere between 5 and 7. assuming we're talking about complete playthroughs, not just ASoD.
  18. D

it does seem like my donald and goofy have different stats every playthrough though, so i don't know.
  19. D

do you know how what you pick affects Donald and Goofy? or if it does...?
  20. D

i picked the sword and gave up the staff. i don't know how that affects D&G, if it does at all...
Back