• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Birth by Sleep NOMURA INTERVIEW

I don't think it's something new or already posted before, but here it is.. SOURCE: Kingdom Hearts: BBS Interview Summary with Director Nomura | Spawn Kill | Video Game News & Reviews
  2. C

Birth By Sleep English Coming to PSN?

I don't actually have a big proof.. but I saw the international website of BBS.. There's the PSN logo on the bottom..
  3. C

I still don't get this

How do you go into your modes?? Like speed rave and such.. cuz sumtimes, i've seen videos when the guage is full, but the finisher is only unlock, not the mode.. and sum videos i've seen. When the guage is full, they turn to there respective modes.. can any1 explain this to me?
  4. C

[spoilers] Early Release Game Owner

my friend told me this site that the shop owner in japan got hold of the game and played it.. And he's probably going to release it in his store early.. xD Google Translate NEW: Google Translate Better Translation of New From toxicque: Translation result for...
  5. C

Jump Festa 2010 Trailer Dialouge Description

Don't know if it's real or not. I saw it on another site... Lock this thread if it's old ^_^V.. and sorry =X
  6. C

Dangeki Scan

Not much new =X
  7. C

New HQ Screenshots!

Nothing new, really.. Just Higher Quality =X I Don't know if this has been posted already (Just delete the thread) Couldnt find a link on where the Pics come from, just saw it sum1 posted in on another site..
  8. C

Jump Festa 2010

Do you guys think they will show a new trailer this Jump Festa coming this December? xD or the trailer will probably be the same as the TGS 09 trailer..
  9. C

Anyone noticed this?

Imageshack - 47016825 Probably late by now...since its an old scan and I just noticed it till now xD.. Terra has a keychain
  10. C

BBS TGS 09 Trailer??

Has any1 actually video taped the trailer?? or they got caught?? xD
  11. C

BBS RELEASE DATE!!

GamingBolt.com: Playstation 3, Xbox 360, PC, PSP, Wii, DS, Forums, Community and more! - Kingdom of Hearts: Birth by Sleep gets Japanese release timeline between december 09 and feb 2010
  12. C

BBS in E3

Have they showed a BBS trailer this years E3 or from last year's E3?:confused::confused:
  13. C

No New Famitsu Interview??

Sorry if i posted this in the wrong section.. are there new famitsu scans for this month of august?:confused:
  14. C

Im Curious..

ok...sorry if i posted this in the wrong section.. remember this picture http://kh2.co.uk/assets/kh2/fm/images/img0001.jpg we all knows thats terra.. howcome we didn't see this image in the BBS secret video of KH2FM+??
  15. C

How long is Square-Enix's development process?

as the title says.. sorry if i posted this in the wrong post...if I did...move the thread =).. thnx
  16. C

KH FM+ secret ending

Does it takes place nearly the end of BBS or beggining?? old interview
Back