• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Who's Counting?

A/N: This is a Oneshot, and will remain so. I wrote it for English class. All you really need to know to get it is that Amy = girl turning anorexic because of stress, Alex = her boyfriend who often has nightmares that cause him to injure himself in his sleep. (: Anything in " "s is the...
  2. B

Fanfiction ► After The Rain [KH1]

This is my first time putting fanfiction on here, eheh. I have a fanfiction.net account, but thought I might as well put something here. <_< This story has my OC Ame in it :3 First time using an OC. The chapters are kind of short, but they get longer. I'll post a chapter every now and then. (...
  3. B

Well hai there xD

Ello! Hm. First impression would have to be these smilies on the side are very active. What's that, little sad smiley? You want me to use you? :3 TOO BAD. :B I have text smilies 8DD Oh, right. I'm Brittany (B for short if you'd like), I'm nearly 14 & .. well, I like KH. Alot. ;D It's my...
Back