• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

Monstro:most confusing thing ever?

I hated monstro witha passion. I never knew where to go
  2. N

New takes on the kh1 destiny islands glitch

These glitches sound cool i think that ill have to try them out sometime soon.
  3. N

I cant beat axel!

SPAM SONIC BLADE!!! But i won with mostly high lvl cards.
  4. N

what did you most like about kh2

the different drive forms were my favorites. Along with TWTNW.
  5. N

I'm thinking...We'll have a BBS release date next month

I think we all hope that they will announce the release date sometime soon.
  6. N

WTF moments in Kingdom Hearts....2!

ha silly Mansex and your one liners
  7. N

Your lowest level

like 50 something i think
  8. N

Maybe Terra used to be Xehanort's Apprentice?

This could be a possibility but i really cant say
  9. N

Who will you play as in Days?

Xigbar. Defiantly Xigbar.
  10. N

Redo of the final Boss fight against Dragon

I was thinking about ways that Nomura couldve made that fight better like instead of having to chase behind it have it eat you and then make it like a monstro type level/boss fight. So i was just wondering what you all would have liked to have seen in that battle or how you would have done it if...
  11. N

bbs animals forms

No....no more crying myself to sleep at night...please stop it before it happens again i dont wanna hear donald sing or see any body else as an animal not after what happened last time it still fresh clawing at my brain.... OH GOD!!!
  12. N

Level at Destiny Islands

thats what she said! ZING!
  13. N

Best KH Worlds

Hollow Bastion Castle(KH1) The End of The World Halloween Town (Both Games) The World That Never Was Twilight Town Traverse Town Olympus Colosieum(KH2)
  14. N

Which boss do you think is the most annoying

Vexen and Xaldin. Vexen because you have to get behind him to injure(other than using sleights) him and thats kinda difficult. Xaldin just because hes difficult and really annoying. Also Demyx just cause he sucks.
  15. N

Level at Destiny Islands

I dont know 5 mabye... i just dont remeber
  16. N

WTF moments in Kingdom Hearts....2!

Yeah that was pretty horrifying along with Atlantica. Also my other WTF moment was at the End of Space Paranoids when Tron just kinda leaped on Sora and gave him a hug... it scared me a little
  17. N

Eyes

I dont know if anybody else noticed this but almost everyone(that i can remeber) in the game seems to have blue eyes...
  18. N

Orginization Element of Choice

a combo of nothingness and time
  19. N

WAZZUP!!

Wazzzup all you KHInsider Forum.....people, The Names Nothing Oblivion and Yeah im new here so yeah.:cool:
Back