• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

What will be unlocked?

new game + with new diff mode, items and bosses short scenario where you switch off playing as vanitas/ mickey and one of the extre bosses will be what maku-san said theatre mode
  2. D

Terra and the Lingering Sentiment

the keyblade that LS uses in the fight is summoned differently than the one in the secret ending, its kinda digital looking
  3. D

kid FF charcters

i realy want to see lulu in bbs. i think she shouldve been in kh2 but.... shed look so wierd as a kid X D
  4. D

Sora's stolen keyblade

zesty- you are so wrong. sora can dual wield because of something that happened in days but om not gonna say what cuz i cant do spoiler tags
  5. D

Uh...

sorry, im not sure how to do spoilers. or quotes, apperently
  6. D

Hopes In Birth By Sleep?

i just want it to be way harder than kh 2. i also hope they release it in a bundle pack game with a kh psp
  7. D

Traverse Town Tabloids #1: Is Nintendo banking on the Success of Kingdom Hearts?

a kh title on wii could be very interesting but they could also totally screw it up and ruin the game and he series good name. i think tthey could make it work though. wiimote motion controls could be intersting
  8. D

Keyblade summoning

oh =( sorry, i hadnt heard any confirmation on that. and thanx = ) i have a bird named allister
  9. D

Keyblade summoning

well ven looks a lot like roxas (duh)so i was thinking that sora is maybe related to ven in some way and thats why roxas looks like ven, maybe that has something o do with it
Back