• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. MrGubs

Anyone Sick Of KH1 Themes?

So we have Chains Of Memories, Coded, and now coming soon KH 3D. What do they all have in common? (other than the fact they are all KH games and they are all side stories to the main games) The same style! Look, I mean its great we have all these side stories, but do we really have to keep...
  2. MrGubs

Terra=Firetrunking useless at minigames!

So I thought I might try and get some Disney Town Minigames done with Terra to complete some of my Report progress. The Ice Cream Music minigame was alright, but the Kart Racing and the Vollyball? O.M.G TERRA WAS AS USELESS AS A BLADE OF GRASS! KartRacing: Terra is horribly slow, hard to...
  3. MrGubs

Blank Point? How?

Ok, so I have completed Terra on Standard Mode, Ventus on Critcal Mode, and Aqua on Proud Mode. I have got all of Xehnort's Reports and I have completed Final Episode on Proud Mode. So now what? What else do I need to do to unlock Blank Point? I thought I needed to complete all three characters...
  4. MrGubs

Nobody Orb?

So I finaly defeated all the Data Organization Battles in KH2:FM. So yea I get the Crown, but theres a chest that appears in the room, I opened it and I got what looks like some kinda of Orb that has the Nobody sign on it. My question is, What is it used for?
  5. MrGubs

Weres our RE:COM??

So Nomura finally let RE:COM to be in full English and sold to North America. Thats been really great and all, but what about the european countries?? Its been more than a year now, and we STILL havent got the game! Whats going on? It was bad enough Nomura didnt let the Final Mix's outside of...
  6. MrGubs

Help with Ar Max and Swap Magic

Hiya! So Iv I have practly finished KH2:FM. I have AR Max (PAL) and I was gonna use some codes after I had beat the game without any cheats. So now i wanna use them. But the problem is, After I select my codes for KH2:FM in AR Max, then boot up Swap Magic after that, I try and do my normal way...
  7. MrGubs

OathKeeper and Oblivion - Represents what?

Hey. I was jsut woundering, what do you think OathKeeper and Oblivion represent? Like in dual Weilding. At first, When I watched " Deep Dive" for the first time, I thought they Represent Kairi, for the promise about the Lucky Charm, and Riku, seeing that you obtain in in Kingdom Hearts after...
  8. MrGubs

Help With Limit Form

Hiya. I have just unlocked Limit Form in Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix. But I have no idea how to use it. Does anyone know: How to level it up, How to use Limits and anything else that will help me with it. Cheers!
  9. MrGubs

Fav Battle/Boss?

Hiya, I was just woundering whats you favorite Boss fight or Battle in KH2? Mine is the Cerberus fight with Auron, its pretty epic :D And my favourite battle is the 1000 Hearless battle, I used ARMax codes that let me use Duel Weilding in that battle, total Pwnage! ^^
  10. MrGubs

Unbirths and Unverse??

Ok, I thought (well at lest I thought) that the creatures you had to destroy in BbS were called "Unbirths", But now, all Im hearing is all about these "Unverse". What gives? Did I happen to miss something? Or is there two creature thingys...omg I suck at this :lol:
  11. MrGubs

ShowDown In HallowBastion

Remember when you have to go back to Hallow Bastion the second time and thats were you destroy Demyx and Verse that 1000 Heartless battle? That was pretty much the most Epic battle in the game, the 1000 Heartless. But I reckon It could of been waaaaay better? do you agree? Like not actually have...
  12. MrGubs

Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix help

Hey peoples, I have finally decided to buy Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix off Ebay, and off course it comes from Japan. Now before that, In order to even play that game I have to either get my PS2 ModChipped or buy Swap Magic. Now, My PS2 can only play PAL games and the descripion off the Magic...
  13. MrGubs

WHY MARVEL SHOULD'NT BE IN THE KINGDOM HEARTS GAMES

Ok, So Iv have seen A LOT of "What if Marvel could be in the next Kingdom Hearts games?" or stuff like that. And im pretty sick of it (if you dont agree with me, you probaly better just not even read this) I have pretty much 2 MAIN reasons why Marvel shouldnt be in the Kingdom Hearts games...
  14. MrGubs

More of Mickey's Helpings?

I was just playing Kingdom Hearts 2 in Hard-Mode today, and I was trying to see if I could manage to get through the game without trying to train up my stats that much and avoid Heartless/Nobodies. I was currently in the Beast's Castle. I had got up to the first boss in the Castle (Thresholder)...
  15. MrGubs

Language in KH2: Final Mix

Alright, I have finally decided to buy Swap Magic and Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix on Ebay. I just have one question that will help me indeed. You know how mostly all the words in this game are Japanese and the Scenes/Spoken Words are/ can be in English right? Is there an option for the...
  16. MrGubs

Hooded Figure Before Twilight Thorn??

I was watching the scene were you fight the Twilight thorn playing as Roxas, Just before it appeared, I saw this Hooded figure, hes like there for like 50 miloseconds and took me a few tries to get a screenshot of him using Youtube. I reckon it could of been Riku, watching Roxas Progressing...
Back