• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Recon

Apex Legends

Characters - Here LifeLine - Combat Medic Pathfinder - Forward Scout Bloodhound - Technological Trapper Wraith - Interdimensional Skirmisher Octane - The Adrenaline Junkie Mirage - Holographic Trickster Bangalore - Professional Solider Caustic - Toxic Trapper Gibraltar - Shielded Fortress I...
  2. Recon

Happy New Years! Goodbye 2018. Hello 2019!

Happy New Years to all. How are you celebrating New Years tonight? Do you have any resolutions? What do you want out of 2019?
  3. Recon

new image leaked before E3! [SPOILERS]

spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler...
  4. Recon

There's Not Many Heroes Like Sora

I stumbled upon a good article citing why Sora isn't your typical hero we see in video games. There's Not Many Heroes like Sora Anymore - Medium The article uses examples from other video games and genres by comparing Sora to other heroes from video games. By comparison it's easy to see why...
  5. Recon

Black Friday / Cyber Monday Haul 2017

Black Friday // Cyber Monday 2017 Here is this year's Black Friday haul post. I've been waiting for a LONG time for some good games to go cheap, so that was my main focus. There were some good electronics sales, clothing sales, and I found good online sales for random merchandise. My haul...
  6. Recon

The Game Awards 2017

The Game Awards are just around the corner! This year we got interesting nominees. Game of the Year The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Super Mario Odyssey PlayerUnknown Battleground Persona 5 Horizon Zero Dawn Best Game Direction Wolfenstein II Resident Evil 7: Biohazard The Legend of...
  7. Recon

vBulletin Data Breach

Hello everyone, 140 vBulletin Forums were hacked on March 21, 2017. This hack exposed 942,000 accounts with personal and sensitive data. I went ahead and checked various accounts from our website, but it seems our forum was unaffected. I just wanted to inform the community just in case...
  8. Recon

Kingdom Hearts x Steph Curry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGaE5kBpDE0
  9. Recon

super bowl

10. Recon

she aint fat bruh

she just a lil thick
  11. Recon

Film ► Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them - Picket Please

"The year is 1926, and Newt Scamander (Eddie Redmayne) has just completed a global excursion to find and document an extraordinary array of magical creatures. Arriving in New York for a brief stopover, he might have come and gone without incident, were it not for a No-Maj (American for...
  12. Recon

Recon's Giveaway

Hello! I am currently giving away games and keys from a humble bundle I recently participated in. I don't have current use for these, so I wanted to share them. Hopefully, they go to a good home. There's a catch however. In order to receive what you are requesting, you must post a funny .gif...
  13. Recon

Shovel Knight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jo-uuawy9Ok https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Iy4X_HH_MA Release Date: June 2014 Playable Characters Shovel Knight Plague Knight King Knight Specter Knight Reviews
  14. Recon

s.o.s

I could use some pointers. Here's what I got so far:
  15. Recon

me & chu

guess who is the mario and who is the luigi
  16. Recon

HAPPY MATHERS DAY

17. Recon

18. Recon

Final Fantasy nominated for World Video Game Hall of Fame

Along with many great titles, the Final Fantasy franchise has been acknowledged and nominated to be drafted into the World Video Game Hall of Fame. Here are the 15 finalists that have been selected: A ceremony will be held May 5th at The Strong Muesuem, where the announcement will be made...
  19. Recon

Film ► The Martian

You may think this is another space isolation themed movie....well you're right. However, Ridley Scott's direction made an incredible impact on the character Matt Daemon plays. The story is a bit more realistic, unlike Alien, where you can ponder that humans aren't far away from this created...
  20. Recon

Rise of Mana

Square Enix has recently announced that a new Mana game is in development for Mobile platforms. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dAPj5kvk78 Pros +Mana franchise +8 players together in real time Cons -Mobile platform -microtransactions Source Official Site
Back