• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

A quick Highschool football question.

Okay so i was wondering, do you think this QB will be picked up by any colleges for football? here are his stat's: Position: QB Ht/Wt: 6'4"/195 Class: Senior Season Record: 8-1 Playoff Record: 3-1 (lost in Semi Finals) Passing Yards P/G: 157.1 Tackles P/G: .1 Longest Rush: 83 Yards Completion...
  2. T

Hey im sorry.

Recently i've have either bumped or posted in a bumped thread. Im sorry. It won't happen again.
  3. T

Deleting Posts

Is there anyway i can have someone delete some posts of mine. There in the Freestyle section and i need to take them off so when i actually reocrd them and hsow them around im not accused of plagerizim.
  4. T

Help finding a thread

Wow i feel like such a douche bag for doing this but I need help finding a thread. It was like "The scariest thing" thread and there was something on there called Creepypasta. and stuff. Im using the Search tool and i still can seem to find it. Was it deleted. help please?
  5. T

I need help

Hello so i was just scrolling through ya know and all of a sudden all of KHI just became really small. The Pic's the Text, the icon's EVERYTHING. What can I do to fix this. Its fine on any other site, just this one. What can I do to fix this?
  6. T

My Stupid Theory with pretty much no Proof. Just a feeling.

Okay so This is kind of two theories in one. About DS and the Cloaked man in Coded. So it has been proven that in Coded the man that was wearing the clock was "Riku". But as stated in a Trailer for Coded this "Riku" Character states, "I am not Riku". So then I got thinking. If he is not Riku...
  7. T

Help/Support ► Cute ways to ask a girl to Homecoming?

So there's this girl i kinda wanna ask to prom but i want to do it in the cutest way possible? Give me some idea's yall.
  8. T

Kids nowadays...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1pEFhzoXnuc&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1pEFhzoXnuc&hl=en&fs=1&"...
  9. T

Yet Another Death today...

Well he lived his life long and hard. R.I.P. Patrick You will be missed.
  10. T

Your Favorite Party/ Club song?

Whats your favorite song to dance to at a Party/Club/School Dance? Mine is House of Pain- Jump Around
  11. T

Fantasy Football!

So who is doing Fantasy Football? And If you are who is on your team? (sorry if there is already a thread) QB, Kurt Warner P, Arizona RB, Steven Jackson, St. Louis RB, Brandon Jacobs P, New York (G) RB/WR, Thomas Jones, New York (J) WR, Larry Fitzgerald, Arizona WR, Santana Moss, Washington TE...
  12. T

Epic Rap song

This song is pretty Fucking Epic. Eminem (Kills it), Lil Wayne (eww), Kanye West, Drake. Its Called Forever.. <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MAW8HT6GP90&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param...
  13. T

Help/Support ► Can someone find my IP address over Youtube?

Can someone find my IP address over Youtube? And if they can, What Can they do with it? Can they look at my history or find out who I am? Can they see what other website I have accounts on?
  14. T

Taking a breakish kinda thing

Hey guys i know no one really cares cause im not a big poster but I have football Daily Doubles this week (shiitt) and so I wont be on nearly as much. So just a heads up.
  15. T

Should I buy Days?

Okay so I had been reading around here about Days and a lot of people said it was really bad. That it Storyline Wise it is a horrid game. And that because of this game KH is losing its charm. To me it seems like less people like it than love it. So should I buy Days or just read about?
  16. T

What sports do you play?

I play Football, Basketball, and did Rugby last year. Im going to do track next year as filler sport since I won't be doing Rugby next year. I will be doing Rugby the year after that though. What sports do you do? And whats your favorite?
  17. T

Brett Farve to come out of retirement?

Seriously? Back out of retirement? Will he make up his mind? The funny thing is that he is going to play for the Viking as the Vikings and Green Bay Packers are one of the most prestigious Rivalries in the NFL. He must really be mad at the Packers for Ted Thompson not giving Favre an...
  18. T

My first Unbirth Theory *Possible Spoilers*

Hey guys. Its Very unlikely for me to do something like this but I had an idea. So we all pretty much know that Unbirth's ARE in fact the Heartless "prototypes". Okay then lets look at this. What are Heartless? Well we all know that Heartless are the darkness in peoples hearts? Correct? Good...
  19. T

Final Mixes for Handheld Games?

Does anyone think that there will be a Final Mix for Day's or BbS? I think there might possibly be one for BbS but not Day's
  20. T

Lady Gaga is a Hermaphrodite?

As speculated later this week by Starrtrash, Lady Ga-Ga has confirmed that she indeed is a hermaphrodite. Pictures of her vagina, which shows a bulge resembling a tiny penis were released last week that started the rumours about her gender. Starrtrash confirmed the story with her blog entry...
Back