• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. W

Why didn't Xion appear? (Possible spoilers)

This may belong in the KH2 section, but when Axel died in KH2, Roxas was 'stirred from his sleep' within Sora. This lead to that battle outside Memory Skyscraper/inside Sora's subconcious. Before the final,final battle, Roxas reappears outside of Sora's body as a ghostly apparition. I want to...
  2. W

The Axel and Saix Cutscene

I've probably completely overlooked this scene, and it's probably simpler than I think it is. But can someone please give me the gist of what they're talking about? (Let's go through it line by line :lol:) Axel: You're sure things are better this way? (what things?) Saix: I never expected...
  3. W

Numbers I-VII vs Numbers VIII-XIV (possible Xion spoilers)

Basically, the founding 6 members (plus Saix) take on the Newer members (including Xion) Location: The Great Maw Starting Distance: 100 metres Knowledge: IC (In Character) Conditions/Restrictions: Every member can use their feats shown in Days, and their feats shown in their respective boss...
  4. W

What would Xion's title be?

What it says on the tin! I know that she wasn't technically a real member of the Organisation, but it'd be nice if we could make up a title for her anyway :tongue: The Key of Destiny 2? (I'm joking by the way) I quite like ' The Puppet of Memories'
  5. W

Samurais

Does anyone know why we didn't get to see Roxas 'control' them at all? He's supposed to be in command of them! It's not like the developers just forgot, because the journal entries for the Samurais states that they are under the command of Roxas. Now, I'll try and make something out of...
  6. W

Your favourite 'Kairi'?

Ok, for those of you who have completed Days (or read spoilers) we know who Xion really is. But seeing as she takes an astounding resembalnce to Kairi, she's in the poll :lol: My favourite of the three is Xion. I don't dislike Namine or Kairi, but something about Xion I liked a lot. (Spoiler...
  7. W

Organisation Thrones

Can someone please tell me the order in which the throne heights go? I know a few, so please feel free to fill in the blanks/correct me :lol: 1. Xemnas 2. Xaldin 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. Lexaeus 12. Zexion 13. Vexen And does anyone know why Roxas' throne was so high when he first joined...
  8. W

The Picture

As we all know, Namine loves to stalk people and draw pictures of them :tongue: She also drew a picture of Roxas, Xion and Axel. Does anyone know what happened to it (or have an idea)? Or did I miss something in the game expalining what happened to it? My thoughts are that: 1. Xion's image...
  9. W

Excluding Axel and Xion, which other members do you think got on well with Roxas?

I just thought this would be a nice thing to talk about :lol: I think that Roxas got along quite well with Demyx (even though he, Axel and Xion teased him behind his back!), but also Luxord was quite nice to him. (though more on a work collegue basis rather than a friend) Xigbar initially...
  10. W

Which Disney Worlds would you like to be in the future KH game(s)?

What the title says. This has probably been done before, but not while I've been here, so oh well :P I've been going through watching old Disney movies (yeah the old classics) and would actually love a Huncback of Notre Dame world. Quasimodo or Pheobus could be a party member, and I think...
  11. W

Rate the Party Members! (KH1 AND KH2)

In what order would you place the Party members in power/overall skill? Or just overall usefulness? Here's mine: 1. Riku 2. KH1 Donald 3. Beast 4. KH1 Goofy 5. Auron 6. KH2 Donald 7. KH2 Goofy 8. Tarzan 9. Ariel 10. Mulan 11. Simba 12. Peter Pan 13. Jack Sparrow 14. Jack Skellington 15...
  12. W

Your Favorite ► Favourite Princess of Heart?

Just wondering how popular each of them are. Of course, it may reflect which of their Disney films you liked best :tongue:
  13. W

A Glitch in my Game?

I'm just wondering if any of you can shed light on a possible glitch which always happens in my game. Right before the Final Resting Place in TEOTW, there's that long battle with a Behemoth and loads of Heartless (just after the Chernabog battle). Like it should, the door begins to crumble, and...
  14. W

Do/Did you heal your party members?

I was playing KH a few minutes ago, and realised that in KH1 (because the whole Cure thing is different in KH2) I actually healed Donald quite a bit. It's probably because he can heal the other party member, and you if you don't have enough time to do it yourself. Of course, if I haven't got...
  15. W

Greetings :D

Well, generally when I join a new forum, I don't actually post in the 'Introduce Yourself' page or whatever, but I decided to here! I love the KH series, and I like to discuss, as well as share anything I'm confused about :) So yeah... thats why I joined, in a nutshell.
Back