• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. 493pokemon1

A question on MK vs DC

how do I do my heroic fatalities on PS3 cause my D pad just wont accept it at least it doesnt allow me to do my heroic brutalities
  2. 493pokemon1

Help/Support ► I have a question about 13 colonies.

What exactly did the american colonies import from Britain. I need to make a poster to boycott British goods but I don't know what was imported.
  3. 493pokemon1

Texas bans marriage

Oops: Did Texas Ban Marriage? - Political Hotsheet - CBS News Go figure >.>
  4. 493pokemon1

I dont understand

and I probably should get over it but Why do people feel that a pinnochio world should have been added to Days if in KH 1 they got out of Monstro? What would have been done there? (well you know like story wise like jack and his ideas, Genie helping Alladin, and Phil with Roxas)
  5. 493pokemon1

Who else...

Felt nothing at Xions death or roxas' end but was saddened at Axel's part of the story? Especially when he was challenged by Xion his other best friend after his first best friend quit the organization?
  6. 493pokemon1

Just thought of something...

Stupid. I want to know how the heck did Mickey, Donald and Goofy get back to Disney castle. Oh and while Im at that because world order was returned wouldnt the connection between worlds be closed again= Chip and Dale cant pick them up?
  7. 493pokemon1

Twilight town level

Im pretty sure there is a thread like this but havent seen it so What was your level as Roxas. Currently I started new game and am leveling up against seifer before the Hayner fight. Right now I am lvl 4 but I want to know about you people.
  8. 493pokemon1

Favorite drive form

Even though I am sure there is a thread like this but I havent seen it so I would like to know whats your favorite drive form. And which one you like to level up more Mine is Valor for both but I would like to see which one people like.
  9. 493pokemon1

Phantom tips anyone

Well all the tip threads I havent seen one about phantom. Yeah I figured you have to use stop on the clock when he does the time of death attack thingie but he just puts away his heart and stays away while my time runs out little by little. Sorry for my noobiness :embarassed:
  10. 493pokemon1

Does anyone else do this?

Once I beat KH 2 and ReCOM I played them over and saved on a diffrent file before my favorite fights and scenes. For example in KH 2 I saved before the Axel fight on file 5 Before the final demyx fight one file 6 the 1 k heartless on file 7 Ending with saving right after sephiroth...
  11. 493pokemon1

I have a couple of questions

Ok there are a couple of questions here some that involve the story others involve the game itself. Story questions If Namine would have erased soras memory and destroyed his heart wouldnt the keyblade go to someone else because Soras heart wouldnt exist rendering Sora useless for Marluxia...
  12. 493pokemon1

funny harry potter junk

YouTube - Harry Potter vs. Voldemort Rap : Original Short I know this is a really worthless thread but I laughed my way to the floor with this vid no one liked it huh well whatever some see none vote
  13. 493pokemon1

when do u get final form?

I started the game over about a week ago and i got to the part where xemnas is beyond the door to kingdom hearts and I dont have final form is my game messed up or something
  14. 493pokemon1

Im not sure how to put this but...

:embarassed: If light and dark are equal shouldnt therebe beings of pure darkness that are the opposite of the 7 princesess of heart like 7 princes of dark or something like that idk if there has been a thread like this so please dont get angry at me
Back