• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. V

Is RE:CoM worth...

Importing? Pretty simple question really; I've just checked how much it'll cost me to import it and to allow my PS2 to play it. 77$.
  2. V

KHIII to have online multiplayer?

All Square Enix Games To Include Social, Multiplayer Gaming [Kotaku] Square Enix's Digital Future [Forbes]
  3. V

A different ending?

Is it possible that the West may get a different secret ending than Japan? (Obviously the whole Reconnect stuff will stay, but do you think we might get anything extra? For waiting so long ) Or has Nomura confirmed that this ain't the case? Also, has anyone at all found anything on someone...
  4. V

Downloading BBS - Could I...

Say it's January 9, 2010 right? Could one, theoretically, go onto a Japanese PSN account and legally download Birth by Sleep? Thus cutting out the shipping costs etc. I'm not doing it though 'cause a) I ain't fluent in the Japanese language. b) I want a physical copy & c) I don't have a PSP...
  5. V

Voice acting in KH3 - Started?!

Now, your probably thinking, from the headline that I'm a bit of a confused noob, or words to that effect. Anyway; Kotaku
  6. V

V-Graphics

Here's a selection of some graphics I have made using photoshop, I have others too:
  7. V

I don't normally do this but...

Hey, I'm new to the forum, on a couple of KH forums but to be fair, they aren't very busy so I decided to become a member of KHInsider :) VLR
  8. V

Fanfiction ► Teenage Kicks

A Kingdom Hearts Fan Fic, set in an AU, High School Blah-Blah. But, I'll put it out here now, It's not gonna be a 'happy story', with a 'happy ending'. I'm going to write an actual Kingdom Hearts story soon, With the Heartless and the Keyblading and the bleyeh... [/Frink] So, Click here...
Back