• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Celebrities who like Kingdom Hearts

Soulja Boy? Wow.. My respect level for him just rose a tiny bit, too bad he still makes horrible music.
  2. T

KH3D nominated for Best Role Playing Game of E3

Kingdom Hearts should win though. I don't get why anyone even likes Skyrim, seriously that shit sucks.
  3. T

Is Days Really a Bad Game?

I just finished it a couple hours ago. The game itself was decent, of course it was repetitive, but other then that, I enjoyed it and have no complaints, the story was great, pretty sad that it builds you up to get to know these characters and come to love them, just to take them away. Oh well...
  4. T

I'm baaack

Hey guys, some may remember me from a while ago I used to be pretty active, so some may remember me and some may not, but my computer broke so I was gone for a while, but now I am back and excited to see all the new BBS theories and blah blah ;)
  5. T

KHInisder.com's BBS Boxart Contest [SUBMISSIONS CLOSED]

Re: KHInisder.com's BBS Boxart Contest [DEADLINE JAN 9TH] Might just try this. Time to reinstall Photoshop on my new computer
  6. T

Twilight Town in BBS

I don't think we will see it, unless it really has something to do with the story /:
  7. T

BBS OUTCOME

I think it will be like the Sonic Adventure Battle Game from back in the day, basically it will just ask you if who you would like to be, than after completing one you can play another, pretty much restarting the the game, but getting new additions to the story, filling in gaps, from the first...
  8. T

(Revised) translation of new Famitsu interview

Re: (Rough!) translation of new Famitsu interview I'd guess the same old.. Proud: Complete the game, Standard: Complete the game + journal (Or something like that).
  9. T

BBS Characters Ages?

I lol'd. That's... not really an improvment.. As Araliya said...
  10. T

Is it just me?

Hai guise, It turns out, I wasn't even at a high enough of a level to do sonic blade :\ I just figured I was because I guess I'd heard of it on KH1. Anyways, I decided to go back and kill a bunch of random heartless till I leveled up a couple, than, after I leveled up once, it told me had Sonic...
  11. T

BBS Characters Ages?

Thats what Im saying.....
  12. T

BBS Characters Ages?

He PROBABLY is, Ven did something during the game, that ended up affecting Sora, causing him to have a Nobody that looks EXACTLY the same. If Ven was older, or younger we would probably see at least a slight change in appearance, after one year Sora had a huge growth spurt, and his hair color...
  13. T

BBS Characters Ages?

Not to mention.. I think a 29 year old being best friends with a 14 year old strikes me as a bit odd. EDIT: 200th post!
  14. T

What level did you beat...

I don't even remember for the gameboy game, but I'll post mine once I get there on Re:CoM
  15. T

Pronounciation: Xion?

While I know it's Shion, I have also always said ZEEON, just the way I still call Marloosha, Marlucksia.
  16. T

BBS Characters Ages?

Hmmm.... Terra: 18-20 Aqua: 17-19 Ven: 14-16 MX: 60-75 DS: 17-22
  17. T

If there WERE a 358/2 Days Final Mix...(WARNING: RISK OF SPOILERS)

If they made a final mix, the thing I would want most is.... Drumroll please..... AN AMERICAN RELEASE!!!
  18. T

Pronounciation: Xion?

I'm pretty sure its She-on, I'm not 100% sure though EDIT: I could have swore I'd seen a cutscene or something with Axel pronouncing it like that.
  19. T

BBS trailer rememberance

I remember for the first trailer (Concept) I thought it might of been SRK, and it was a preview for KH3 The one for Final Mix, I was like FFFUUUUUU SO EPIC, and saw Ven and was, OMFG I THINK THATS ROXAS!
  20. T

I have a question

Exactly, Oni wouldn't make sense.. Xion isn't a demon, doesn't even act evil, not even close.
Back