• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. nosecap

Help/Support ► Sleeping problems

I've had sleeping problems since elementary, but it's getting rather annoying as I can't really get up on mornings to school anymore. When I was home about three years ago, it wasn't a problem since my parents were always waking me up and taking care of that I would go to school every day. But...
  2. nosecap

Road for the Fallen

Okay guys, this is just a experiment after many years of not writing, if I could get some opinions plz? (typos may appear since I don't own a Word, I did it with wordpad. ------ In a valley, where once a beautiful village bloomed, only thing that remained was dust and old shapes of wood which...
  3. nosecap

möh.

Hiya, some may know me from other forum and I've been to lazy to post here before, so I did it now. I'm a dude from Finland, metal-head, and umm... oh well. Ask me if you've got something that you would want to know.
Back