• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. U

Dual-Wielding Explanation

Did anyone else appreciate how they explained why Roxas could dual-wield? I was quite happy to find out that it was all due to Xion's memories and powers being re-absorbed into Roxas. I was always wondering why, and I love how they finally explained it.
  2. U

Best Place to Level Up??

Yo. Alright so I'm Lv. 88 right now and I have everything mastered except one thing: getting to level 100. I've been reading up all over the internet and the only thing I find that semi-works is doing Mission 93 (final mission versus you-know-who) over and over again with the Extreme accessory...
  3. U

Regarding World Re-Usage

Yo. So I noticed A LOT of people (members of KHInsider forums, people I know who play the game, and even reviews from big-name game magazines) have been docking points from Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days' score because the worlds that you visit in Kingdom Hearts & Kingdom Hearts II have been...
  4. U

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Strategy Guide

Are you going to get it as well? Or not? Also, what are your thoughts about it? Do you usually get strategy guides (specifically for the Kingdom Hearts series)? I personally always get the guides along side with the game, just because I want to master it 100% completely, especially when it...
  5. U

Not excited....

To have to replay Re:CoM when I finally get into Kingdom Hearts II:Final Mix+. I know that it only gives you the Japanese dubs for some of the scenes, but since I'm a perfectionist when it comes down to Kingdom Hearts, I'm going to have to do it. I'm not saying it's a bad game, even though it's...
  6. U

Persona 3: FES Help Needed!

Yo. Alright so I'm about level 17 in Persona 3:FES (I know, that's very low and at the beginning of the game), and I'm kind of having a dilemma here. I'm practically always unsure as to which personas I should have in my party, seeing as how there are so many choices. I made it halfway through...
  7. U

the ROSE TRIMS AGAIN.

Any fans of Dir en grey out there? If so, what's your favorite song/album? Kodou and Withering to Death for me. However Embryo and The Final come close, also I loved The Marrow of a Bone. OH OH and you can't forget Dozing Green... P.S Hopefully you're the cool fans, not the ones that only...
  8. U

Sea Salt Ice Cream

I just made it. It's amazing. It tastes like...vanilla ice cream..with a slight saltiness added. The coloring works perfect too, and it's in popsicle form! It's the bomb. Everyone here should make it. It's effin delicious. If you need a recipe let me know. I'm sorry I just had to let you all...
  9. U

SEAKING A GOOD RPG!

= LOL Yo. Alright so it's the beginning of August, 2009 (for us here in North America at least), and I've just finished Odin Sphere. For all you who don't know what game that is, let me just say, I'm ashamed of you. It's an amazingly beautiful action RPG made by Vanillaware with an incredibly...
  10. U

KH2FM Organization XIII Mushrooms

Question the second: After killing an Organization mushroom and obtaining the highest rank prizes (completely fulfilling what they want you to do in their mini-game, to the point where the confetti pops out of their heads), do the Organization XIII mushrooms re-spawn? I'm looking forward to...
  11. U

Re:CoM Save File Affects KH2FM?

Re:CoM Save File Affects KH2FM? To my fellow Kingdom Hearts fanatics: I'm unsure if this question has been asked before, I've scoured pages and pages of threads throughout the entire forum and couldn't find anything pertaining to this question, so if it has been asked, my deepest...
  12. U

Rare Weapons

Did anyone else bother to get these in Kingdom Hearts? I'm speaking about the Defender shield and the Wizard rod (dropped by the Defenders and Wizards respectively). I grabbed em after already having the better weapons, but I had to get them just for collection purposes. Same goes for Kingdom...
Back