• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. W

Wii Friend Codes

I thought we needed to have a thread for all of us to share Friend Codes. Mine is: 7984 8964 9122 3865 I'll try to add you as soon as I check the thread. If you don't want me to add you but you want other people to please note that in your message and list the people you'd like to add you...
  2. W

Why Ansem SoD was different

So know that we know about the multiple hearts within Terra/xehanort, can we now explain a mystery of KH? Why was ansem different? I think it's due to the multiple hearts. If one goes to darkness (the mx heart) then the others while tainted with darkness will remain letting him retain a human...
  3. W

OH NO!

I can't get the pic I edited in PS to go into my siggy! What do I do? I've used all forms of opening it and then copy and pasting it. Now what?
  4. W

Best Heartless

I know this has been done before, but in honor of all tlhe new heartless I thought I'd make this thread. So what's the best heartless : Fighting, power, style, look, ect. IMO: Avalanche, Windstorm, or Dustflier (as expected huh? lol)
  5. W

Worst world in the game

Which world was the worst? We are talking plot, characters, fun-ness, repition, and ect. If you ask me Olympus Colliseum. It was repetivie, boring, had not plot, and the Games weren't even good this time!
  6. W

Difficulty of the Game

I beat the game and was thinking it was far easier than KHI but harder than KHII and may be my favorite game for this reason. Good balance if you ask me. Who else thinks so?
  7. W

The Best Gear

There are a lot of gears in Days. What's everyone's favorite? And for which weopon makes you think so? My favorite is Ultimate Gear and Pandoras Gear, for the cool weopons for Axel, Mickey, and Roxas. Gotta love Inverse KK.
  8. W

Shipping time

Whenever the game comes out, how long will it take to ship? Does anyone know about how long it takes? I really hate this wait. I'm so impatient. I sure hope it ships soon!
  9. W

Orginization Element of Choice

I'd like to hear everybodies opinion on the orginization's elements. Whats your fave? Note : I left out flowers and moon because well those arent real elements and i think i forgot one other. Also i spelled Organization XIII wrong because I'm posting kinda late. :/
Back