• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. zachen

Kingdom Hearts 3 Story Discussion

Gotta love waiting 13 years for a game with a mediocre ending and far too much sequel baiting. Thanks SE I'll be sure not to be a customer going forward.
  2. zachen

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

Spock did ya mean on the likelihood of story spoilers or the ffxv bit? Also I don't know about the rest of y'alls, but the release of this game is still unreal to me.
  3. zachen

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

tbh i really hope someone just leaks the story bits. i need to know if we have another ffxv on our hands (storywise) but the game does look v fun i will say that.
  4. zachen

Am I the only one who LIKES DDD?

It's refreshing to see some positive opinions on DDD! While it is by no means my favorite kingdom hearts game (Taking into account story and such) it definitely had my FAVORITE combat system. Flowmotion is super fun, and I can't wait to see what they do with it in KH3. Also having ever changing...
  5. zachen

KH3d on the New 3ds?

Hey all I was wondering does anyone know if kh3d registers the new c stick as a circle pad pro? Thanks!
  6. zachen

The missing KH title?

So do you guys remember Tetsuya Nomura announcing a KH title featuring a new main character? This would have been 2 years ago or so. I ask because I wonder if that game will ever happen and if so what relevance does it have?
  7. zachen

News ► Square Enix mdRADIO: The World Ends With You Preview Night

So how are those translations going?
  8. zachen

News ► The World Ends With You Preview Night Recap

SO when will the mdradio be officially releasedto the public?
  9. zachen

The World Ends With You Solo Remix Finally Returns to the App Store

Re: The World Ends With You Valid point!!! I am just worried that they are milking the series, but don't want to risk ruining the hype surrounding it by making a sequel lest it is poorly received.
  10. zachen

The World Ends With You Solo Remix Finally Returns to the App Store

Re: The World Ends With You So do you guys think that TWEWY 2 is a possibility? Or do you think Square is going to just give up on the series?
  11. zachen

Help/Support ► Does life lose its spice...?

Hey everyone I just graduated from high school about a month ago and I am planning on going to college this coming fall. In these last few weeks I have been brooding a lot about what the future holds and I have read a ton of other people's personal thoughts on this topic, and from what I have...
  12. zachen

KHIII Wishlist

So what things do you all hope to see in the last title of the Xehanort Saga?
  13. zachen

So is it possible....

That we will see a final mix of DDD? I myself don't know how much new content (if any) was added to the English localization. If there was, is it enough to constitute a final mix version?
  14. zachen

News ► New Blog Update by Takeharu Ishimoto on TWEWY Auditions

This pleases me :3 I"m really glad to hear some progress is being made on the game!
  15. zachen

News ► Square Enix Holding TWEWY Vocalist Audition!

And this is the day that all the iOS port haters feel like a bunch of idiots.
  16. zachen

Help/Support ► I just don't get it..

A little background information for you I am 17 and desperately need a job because my parents are riding me to get one. Anyways about a month ago I went into my local pizza parlor with my friends the manager came out and we got to talking I mentioned how I needed a job and he mentioned how he...
  17. zachen

Help/Support ► Really wanna hurt someone.

I went through a similar situation actually. My only advice is to just forget about her, the reason being is that people like her tend to want the best of both worlds and aren't willing to give up either one, that and in the long run she will do far more harm than good.
  18. zachen

Nomura and Shimomura Interview in Nintendo Dream!

So is this article translated yet I would really like some Twewy news :3
  19. zachen

Gundam RP Rebirth?

A couple months back I tried starting up a Gundam Rp however something came up and I wasnt able to continue making it. So now I am here again asking if anyone is still interested in doing this.
  20. zachen

A black dawn

I have seen the world In its brightest moments And its darkest Now we all stare at a bright light That is encompassed in darkness But we worry not Because we know This is the end We have worked so hard to achieve With one last smile And one last embrace We part ways Into the Brave New World
Back