• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Ehres

Help/Support ► Transgender members

Hi everyone, I am just wondering if there are any other trans members here. If you don't want to publicly out yourself that's cool, and please don't out anyone else unless you ask them beforehand. I never come here anymore but since I was last majorly active I've transitioned socially and I...
  2. Ehres

TV ► Hemlock Grove

Hemlock Grove is a horror/thriller genre Netflix Original series and boasts stars such as Famke Janssen and Bill Skarsgard (younger brother to Alexander Skarsgard). Synopsis from Wiki: "The series is set in the town of Hemlock Grove, Pennsylvania. The town is a mixture of extreme wealth and...
  3. Ehres

Where have you travelled?

I just spent a month in the Golden Isles area of Georgia, US and it really sparked my appetite for travel. Coming back to England was such a downer and I definitely 100% would rather live there than here. The things I loved about my time there was just how friendly, caring and positive the...
  4. Ehres

Make Her Hurt. | Short, descriptive piece. | Thoughts?

This was originally a roleplay starter I began typing out for someone, but I do like it as its own piece -- even if it doesn't lead anywhere in this format. Note: I roleplay as Vergil from Devil May Cry with extended canon. The premise is that Vergil works for Abstergo Industries as a killer for...
  5. Ehres

game of thrones live impressions

finaleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee gigantic spoiler warning so far theyre just retelling what happened last week
  6. Ehres

TV ► Hannibal

So, is anybody watching this? While the movie with Anthony Hopkins is based off the Silence of the Lambs book, the show draws from the book before that, Red Dragon (I think that's the name). Pretty damn good if I do say so myself. There's something so attractive and repulsive about Hannibal...
  7. Ehres

ratchet mess

whats gucci
  8. Ehres

Help/Support ► No rights?

Haha, Internet forum therapy. I don't really like putting my issues out there but I've tried Googling this to see other people who feel like I do and there's only one result I found which was remotely accurate. Okay, so the issue is basically that I'm really very low in self-esteem. Don't get...
  9. Ehres

gamertags

and stuff. isnt there a thread for this? now i know y'all sayin that the icon things are for this purpose exactly but like idk what if you wanna find someone easily to see if they have xbl on a list and you cba searching or something? like what if i don't realise i want to add Solar on xbl but...
  10. Ehres

My nephew is the cutest thing ON EARTH

look at him LOOK vamctajPrxA *U*
  11. Ehres

Reverting to Islam

So for a while I've been checking out Judaism and whatnot and while some of you may feel that I'm jumping around concerning my faith, I think I am trying to find the right one. While Judaism offers a great basic outline for how to live a fruitful life, over the past two years I've come to...
  12. Ehres

die hungrah gams

ok so here is another poster i made i am not very creative but wtf i like 3d things ok thanks i am not sure about the font? initially i put 'may the odds be ever in your favour' at the top but i didn't want to chuck text everywhere
  13. Ehres

Help/Support ► Internet Explorer 9

So what with the new-spangled amaze-balls adverts for IE9 I thought I'd give it a try. Currently I'm using Chrome which I find much more friendly than Firefox (and much faster, too). Chrome also has the most attractive, clean interface and now I'm on IE while its interface is bare-bones and...
  14. Ehres

Help/Support ► Windows Live Messenger 2009

I hate WLM 2011 with a burning passion and for some reason my computer no longer has the 2009 version that I managed to download last year... probably because my computer broke, but whatever. Anyway, does anyone have a link for WLM 2009? I can't find one to save my life! Every time I try to log...
  15. Ehres

Olympics opening ceremony

why there hasn't been a thread is beyond me anyway it was sensational and if you switch onto bbc one right now theyre leadig out the countries AUSTRALIA FTW they have some big ass women also jk rowling was there reading peter pan daniel craig pushed the queen out of a helicopter AND THERE...
  16. Ehres

black people on tumblr

17. Ehres

Pussy, pussy, pussy, and marijuana.

DJifZLjipxo hiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  18. Ehres

Help/Support ► Getting stalked by a stranger?

So basically yesterday I went into this fast-food place and bought myself something, got chatting to the guy serving me in a friendly customer-worker manner, he was nice and everything and gave me a free drink. Today I just walked out the house to go to the shop and he drives by in his car...
  19. Ehres

game of thrones house test

HelloQuizzy.com: Game of Thrones House Quiz what house did you get?? ----------- house tully representin yarr 44% Stark, 42% Lannister, 35% Baratheon, 59% Tully, 47% Tyrell, 45% Martell, 33% Targaryen, 22% Greyjoy and 27% Arryn! - Place high value on honesty and honor - Stubborn -...
  20. Ehres

french people suck

NDlw3Uw5I4g NIQUE LA POLICE
Back