• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Heartkeeper

Kingdom Hearts podcast?

With the KHU podcast now over, do we have a podcast for the series that post episodes regularly?.
  2. Heartkeeper

Interview with Nomura about story writing.

https://www.siliconera.com/2019/01/24/tetsuya-nomura-talks-about-doing-most-of-kingdom-hearts-writing-after-kingdom-hearts-ii Very interesting, he really is the master of everything.
  3. Heartkeeper

Question about the concert pamphlet

The pamphlet that was sold in Japan comes with english text too?.
  4. Heartkeeper

Tetsuya Nomora: The Kingdom Hearts Interview

Tetsuya Nomora: The Kingdom Hearts Interview | GamesRadar
  5. Heartkeeper

Two new images.

S-E uploaded them to their press site.
  6. Heartkeeper

Question about Simple & Clean/Sanctuary remixes

Simple & Clean (Language Mix) Simple And Clean (Rising Sun Remix) Simple & Clean (Club Mix) Simple & Clean [Hyper B Mix] Sanctuary (No One's Dream Anymore) Sanctuary (Voice of The Future) any of this are official or just fan remixes?.
  7. Heartkeeper

About Ultimania interview

There is any place with all the interviews so far translated?. I can find some (forum search, heartstation...) of them but it's giving me a headache, any place to go for a quick reference?, thanks.
  8. Heartkeeper

Sora, Vent and the keyblade

I'm a little confused, for some reason I have this idea on my mind that the only reason the keyblade choose Sora in KH1 is because he have Vent's heart, is that true?. The fact that Sora have Vent's heart is something that help him in any way?, is he the choosen one because Vent?, is he more...
  9. Heartkeeper

Kingdom Hearts ReC's Avatar System Detailed

Spicy sauce: This Week's Flying Get (andriasang.com, 08.25.2010) From Famitsu.
  10. Heartkeeper

RSS fedd for the news section?

There is any?, I used in the past the twitter feed but that is gone, right?.
  11. Heartkeeper

Fake Kingdom Hearts

I was reading some old threads and I found that some people call "fake" the KH Xemnas was creating. Is this stated in KHII or is from some of the Nomura's interviews?.
  12. Heartkeeper

KH japanese portal site

For some reason I can't enter the japanese portal, I get an error in japanese and the 358/2 days site won't load for me (stuck at 50%), Bbs site works fine. I wonder if someone have the same problem. KINGDOM HEARTSbSQUARE ENIX
  13. Heartkeeper

Yoko Shimomura article

Yoko Shimomura (Kingdom Hearts, Parasite Eve Composer) Interview Nothing big but interesting if you wanna know Yoko's career.
  14. Heartkeeper

European cover [Hi-res]

http://i28.tinypic.com/2l9insz.jpg
  15. Heartkeeper

Some questions

-About Namine, the official word is that he is not a regular nobody, right?, he is a special entity or a special nobody because Kairi's heart never got swallowed by darkness, right?. -When a strong heart turn into a heartless, what happend to the body?, I know that the body+soul form a nobody...
  16. Heartkeeper

Nomura interview: The origin of KH

Tetsuya Nomura Discusses Kingdom Hearts' Past, Present: News from 1UP.com They could put a chainsaw as a joke weapon in KHIII :lol:
Back