• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Heartkeeper

Kingdom Hearts podcast?

Thanks, too bad is only on itunes.
  2. Heartkeeper

Kingdom Hearts podcast?

Yeah, I hope that too. I found one that seems to be weekly/biweekly. I didn't give it a listen yet. https://www.podbean.com/podcast-detail/qe7hb-83cbe/The-Ansem-Report-A-Kingdom-Hearts-Podcast
  3. Heartkeeper

Kingdom Hearts podcast?

With the KHU podcast now over, do we have a podcast for the series that post episodes regularly?.
  4. Heartkeeper

Dark Road ► Thoughts on Dark Road (NO SPOILERS)

I find the game extremely boring, pales in comparison to what Union X is. Such a shame this story has to be told in a game like this.
  5. Heartkeeper

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Series 2nd Phase teases two unannounced projects

Any PS4 games submitted for certification after July 13 have to be compatible with PS5, I think is safe to say this game will be compatible at launch.
  6. Heartkeeper

Spoilers ► KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Re Mind DLC Spoiler Discussion Thread

Really dislike the fact they put the secret episode behind limit cut, how many people is going to be able to beat all those bosses?, I guess they want people to watch it on youtube as opposed to watching it in the game. As for the Re-Mind part, I was disappointed with the ridiculous reuse of...
  7. Heartkeeper

Are you pre-ordering Re Mind?

This is only digital, right?.
  8. Heartkeeper

Interview with Nomura about story writing.

https://www.siliconera.com/2019/01/24/tetsuya-nomura-talks-about-doing-most-of-kingdom-hearts-writing-after-kingdom-hearts-ii Very interesting, he really is the master of everything.
  9. Heartkeeper

Question about the concert pamphlet

The pamphlet that was sold in Japan comes with english text too?.
  10. Heartkeeper

News ► Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Digital Wallpaper Released

Thanks, to bad the calendar gets on the way.
  11. Heartkeeper

News ► Utada Hikaru's "Hikari (Ray of Hope MIX)" EP releasing January 2017

Re: Utada Hikaru's "Hikari (Ray of Hope MIX)" EP releasing January 2017 You are right, EPs have more songs than singles, let's wait and see ;P
  12. Heartkeeper

Re: Utada Hikaru's "Hikari (Ray of Hope MIX)" EP releasing January 2017 Japanese artist release singles all the time, let's wait maybe it will be announced before the year ends.
  13. Heartkeeper

Re: Utada Hikaru's "Hikari (Ray of Hope MIX)" EP releasing January 2017 Only digital release?, I can't find it on Amazon JP.
  14. Heartkeeper

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue Announced

Re: Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue announced Still a little salty with Square for not announcing 1.5-2.5 for PS4 but this is an awesome package. I wonder why not X1 release if KHIII is coming to X1 :confused:
  15. Heartkeeper

Tetsuya Nomora: The Kingdom Hearts Interview

Tetsuya Nomora: The Kingdom Hearts Interview | GamesRadar
  16. Heartkeeper

Two new images.

S-E uploaded them to their press site.
  17. Heartkeeper

News ► A Look Back: Director's Secret Report XIII

Re: A Look Back: Director's Secret Report XIII Is this the definitive translation and not the one in the KH2 interviews section?.
  18. Heartkeeper

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX not a big seller in the UK

31 on the ranking is pretty bad, probably less than 10.000 copies?. Let's hope it does better in NA and other European countries.
  19. Heartkeeper

Exclusive: KHInsider Interviews Tetsuya Nomura - Part 2!

The second part was great, I bet Nomura was thinking: "damn this guys know their stuff!". Great job guys.
Back