• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Y

Fanfiction ► A new journey

This story takes place after kingdom hearts 2 but it has nothing to do with what I believe kingdom hearts 3 will be like. This story is out of the eyes of a character I have made up and the town he is in is also made up. I wrote this story for fun and constructive criticism is welcome. p.s. I...
  2. Y

Fanfiction ► Would anyone be slightly interested?

Hey, I've been writing a fanfic and it is kingdom hearts ,but the story is seen through the eyes of a character that I have made up and it fits in to the kingdom hearts series after kingdom hearts 2 but it is not anything that I think kingdom hearts 3 would be like. I just wrote it for fun. So...
  3. Y

Fanfiction ► I need help

ok i have an idea for a fanfic but i need help. Ok basically i need new worlds for sora and the others to go to. Now they dont have to be disney related worlds at all. They can be from your favorite video game or movies or anything else you can come up with. Just post your suggestions and i will...
  4. Y

Game ratings

What games do you play the most ratings wise? I personally play more T games because im not allowed to buy M games.
  5. Y

nobody+heartless=?

I was thinking. What would happen if a nobody and a heartless would combine. I think that it would have to be evil because heartless are the dark halves of hearts and its body would be like a nobody but black.
  6. Y

Sephiroth comparisons

Ok I have 2 questions. 1. Which sephiroth fight was harder? The one in kingdom hearts I or the one in kingdom hearts II? 2. Which of the 2 sephiroth fights was more fun? I personally think the one in kingdom hearts I was harder but I thought the one in kingdom hearts II was more fun. Oh and...
  7. Y

Kingdom hearts for playstation 2?

Hey I am a really big fan of the kingdom hearts series but i dont have the money for a new system like the playstation 3. Does anyone know if it is possible for the kingdom hearts 3 to be for playstation 2 as well as playstation 3?
Back