• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Ж

Liebe ist fur Alle da

What do you guys think of Rammsteins latest album?
  2. Ж

Well...

after a month long hiatus and a withdraw from a devastating relationship... the one the impossible name to type has returned :D
  3. Ж

Demyx Special Mission 62

Im trying to pick Demyx's slack by killing all of the "hidden" heartless on Mission 62. I found two hidden heartless in Halloween Town itself by the Pumpkin on the wall and the street lamp I found another hidden heartless on the spiral mountrain outside Halloween Town. Where can i find...
  4. Ж

Sega Dreamcast

Unite! Are there any people who still have there's or remember it?
  5. Ж

Axis & Allies, Board Game

Anyone here play that? I used to with some high school people. Greatest time thinking you rule the world as Japan but only realize it just a piece of plastic XD
  6. Ж

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Ж€§ᾏ₦ has turned 20 years old today... it is amazing i have survived this long! :)
  7. Ж

Beat Cloud

Did you always go for beating Cloud at the Games?
  8. Ж

Hop around the World! :D

Pick a location, anywhere in the world and just go there! :D Must leave a city and a country. optional: post a flag for brownie points :P (you can even go to places that no longer exist, like the 13 colonies, Kingdom of France etc. example: person 1: London, United Kingdom person 2...
  9. Ж

Other World

You first visited Twilight Town, what was your opinion on it. To me it look like a town in Southern Italy, it bothered me like crazy. What was the point of that world!? Now i know what it is for but still... those begining times for Twilight Town had my head in a daze
  10. Ж

Vexen's laugh

Who was emotionally disturbed when he first laughed in the game?
  11. Ж

Was it necessary?

To put Rikku, Yuna, and Paine? Honestly why?
  12. Ж

I said goodday!!!

This for people who are leaving for the day. You post your time on the clock that you leave and leave a comment. example: 10:00 PM Goodnight! I hate you all! Begin! 12:28 PM Ugh... I have to paint the houes again tomorrow...
  13. Ж

Rammstein new music

Can someone tell me when the new singles from Rammstein are coming out?
  14. Ж

Did you..?

The first time when you completed this game, you said to yourself... "When is KHII coming out!? Screw this card system!!"
  15. Ж

Im not eating that! Give me that!

Simple game, post a response to what someone wants to eat and say what you want instead of what they're eating. example: Person #1 I want a Hamburger! Person #2 Eww! No burger for me! I want Pizza! Person #3 Ach! Pizza is gross! I want a pie! BEGIN Mmm... Stuffed Chicken :D
  16. Ж

Tiz the begining...

Hallo alle! Ж€§ᾏ₦ is the name. :) Been trying to stay away from KH fourms due trying to avoid spoilers and past events on other forums. A friend recomended me to come so i have. Danke schon OmniChaos :D Hopefully I will have fun here
Back