• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Haeralis

Character Links section

There are three things you may miss if you only play the storyline and nothing else: Organization XIII - Marluxia, Zexion, Lexaeus, Larxene, and Vexen absent silhouettes need to be completed. Lingering Will needs to be defeated Setzer needs to be fought in Twilight Town (beat Hayner 10 times...
  2. Haeralis

How's everyone enjoying it?

I'm just sad because now my Critical KH2FM replay has whittled down and the only stuff left to do before the platinum trophy is the really boring stuff like Mission completion, synthesis completion, and the Gummi Missions. That plat will be mine though!
  3. Haeralis

Lingering Will and Mushroom 13 question

Though its important to note that every world, including optional ones like 100 Acre Wood and Atlantica, have to be cleared before you do your clear save after beating Xemnas.
  4. Haeralis

News ► KHInsider Reviews KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX-

I feel like SE actually did almost everything possible right with this collection. They tweaked the gameplay to make it better, they added a cutscene skipper that works anytime, no major technical issues, and most importantly: no voice redubbing. My only peeves that I had was the choppy sound...
  5. Haeralis

A friend and I are doing a 100% Proud Mode dual commentary of KH 1.5 HD ReMix! Come check us out!

Its really a very fun and exciting 100% playthrough. With one huge detriment at the very end being absolute horrible Gummi Ship Missions. I got to 95% trophy completion just a week and a half after buying the game, but I wanted to take a break from those gummi missions to focus on other games...
  6. Haeralis

Which are you more excited for?

Probably replaying KH2FM. I played through BBSFM again earlier this year so it is still more fresh in my mind. The last time I played through KH2FM was when I did my level 1 Critical Mode playthrough 4 years ago. As a package though, this collection is far superior to 1.5. KH1FM may be the best...
  7. Haeralis

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - What VAs do you want to see return for KH3? Did you guys play FFVIII? Squall's entire personally revolves around not emoting lol. David Boreanaz was perfect, considering he is the guy for dark and brooding characters as the guy who played Angel.
  8. Haeralis

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - What VAs do you want to see return for KH3? Going back and listening to Christopher Lee's dialogue quotes in Kingdom Hearts II really makes me sad in a way. I understand why they couldn't get him, since he is 91 and lives in England, but its such a shame...
  9. Haeralis

Pink Agaricus Heartless Frustration

Was that directed at me? If so, you misunderstand. Wherever you summon Bambi, Donald and Goofy reappear there. So the system is to summon Bambi at that tall ladder and then dismiss him once you get close to the Pink Agaricus. Donald and Goofy get stuck, and you can wail on the Agaricus as much...
  10. Haeralis

Pink Agaricus Heartless Frustration

If you don't have the hole, go to the back of the treehouse and summon bambi at the area where the really long ladder is that leads to the top of the house. Apparently it gets rid of Donald and Goofy, because when you dismiss Bambi they spawn there and can't get to the Pink Agaricus
  11. Haeralis

Since when did Geppetto have a shop?

The horrors of having to enter the house 30 times just for the Chocobo Blueprint DX
  12. Haeralis

Is This Picture Real?

Nomura has a great signature
  13. Haeralis

Perfect game

Proud is the only way to do this. I almost want to weep now that I completely finished everything on my Proud mode playthrough. I have beaten every optional boss, synthesized everything, beaten every version of every tournament, etc. Using Normal / Beginner is simply noob territory and severely...
  14. Haeralis

item synthesis in 1.5?

Just an FYI, Dumbo owns the Gigas Shadow. You are invincible when Dumbo is out, and you can proceed to just splash them until they die. Item synthesis isn't that bad. Its more difficult than KH1, but its perfectly manageable. I finished synthesizing everything today.
  15. Haeralis

What are your concerns with 2.5?

I'm honestly not concerned at all. Square Enix honestly did all the right things with 1.5, in my opinion. They didn't do a stupid redub for consistency, the visuals were greatly improved, no glaring technical issues, and of course they translated the Final Mix content and improved the controls...
  16. Haeralis

I think I'm addicted to this game!

My Sora is finally level 100! And I managed to synthesize 31/33 items. Goofy's shield should be no problem, but the Ultima will probably take quite a bit of time thanks to those ridiculous Dark Matters which take forever to synthesize.
  17. Haeralis

Unlocking Deep Dive?

It's very different. It's pretty much exactly like comparing vanilla KH2's The Gathering with KH2FM's Birth by Sleep trailer.
  18. Haeralis

Honestly, the stones don't give me a lot of trouble. What really irritates me is Frost Gems, because I refuse to go to Atlantica so I have to rely on Bambi.
  19. Haeralis

Sword/Shield/Staff?

I beat Rikunort on my first attempt without MP Rage. Of course, I know this game like the back of my hand considering I've owned it for years. You still have Leaf Bracer and Second Chance, so its not that bad. Dragon Maleficent is more difficult IMO.
  20. Haeralis

Haha, in the span of only three and a half days, I have managed to beat the story, every optional boss, and completely finish Jiminy's Journal (all of this done on Proud, of course). I always loved Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix, in fact it was my favorite KH game. But this just tones it to utter...
Back