• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Aids in Africa

Aid's,TB, and malaria are becoming a horrible epidemic in Africa. This trouble is making its way to other countries except ours. Since we found a way to control this outbreak in our country, we do not even care that much about the whole continent's problem. By the year of 2010, the death toll of...
  2. C

Help/Support ► Women vs. Men

Men and women have been together since they were created. Now we are getting with men and men and women and women. I have a question to you guys rite now, What do you guys think the main mental difference between women and men. Why do men do things their way and girls do things their way? What...
  3. C

Help/Support ► Why does "whatever" happens??

To clarify before beginning, Whatever is things that happen to people when they are down on their last limbs. Whatever is that thing that ticks you off and make you mad and you start to feel rage and anger fuel inside of you until it burst out of u. If you ever felt this way tell me about, i...
  4. C

Religion

Why does religon seem like it is set upon rules and regulatons that are very hard to follow and go by. I mean I recently saw how difficult it is to be a "good" christian to people's standard. Who the heck is a "good" christian except Jesus Christ. Again thats my own belief and my own opinion...
  5. C

Help/Support ► Needs some help with this question

Do you think a lot of human beings use other human beings for stuff. Do you think that we are all intertwined together lik one huge quilt. Do you think that one day we are all going to go to a better place. Do you think that karma, luck, jinx, and other stuff like that exists. I kno these are...
Back