• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Character 2

Like the other character tread that i colsed by acident just tell about as many characters as you can make okay. Example names:Jin and Kai Age:15 Terra like hair silver hair and tannish skin Jin wear a blue cloak and mickey like clothes but gold Kai wears ven's clothes but blue and red cloak...
  2. A

Your Favorite ► Favorite video game character(s)

who is your favorite video game character(s)
  3. A

Xion

Xion people that havent played 358/2 Days think she either Aqua's nobody,aqua as a young girl, sora's clone, and finally kairi's second nobody. For one thing she can't be Aqua's noboy because aqua disappeared before there were a such thing as heartless/nobodies so no:36: Also she can't be Aqua...
  4. A

who's Xion

There's are people who belive Xion is Kairi's second Nobody but that's highly unlikely because how would she get 2 nobodies with different personalities and do not say Xion is Aqua's nobody because she is like a teen when aqua is an adult and beside's
  5. A

Character

if you can make a new KHcharacter to be in a new Developing KH game what will his/her name be, how is the person, what weapon will the person have, and will he/her be good or evil. name up 1-? if this is under the wrong section well to bad
  6. A

create your story

If they made a kingdom hearts game where you can make your own storyline/plot make the people chose worlds make new worlds and make the voices of the people you make so it basicly uses your imagination what would your KH story be about people tell me iwant to know and i wantdon't want you to...
  7. A

Xehanort

Who do you think Xehanort(XH for short) from KH2 is? Is it Darksoilder(DS) or Terra because i have a theory that DS' name was Xehanort Jr. and Master Xehanort(MX) was his father and maybe Terra was his brother think about it nobody knows what DS look like behind the helmet he might look...
Back