• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Evello

Xehanort's Destiny in KH3

So here's some fun observation/speculation: everyone remembers how YMX made a big deal about how he may have forgotten his future self and all his evil plans, but his path was "etched into his heart" and that led him into seeking the outside world, right? Well, how about we extend that logic...
  2. Evello

How to Enter the Sleeping Worlds

How exactly does one get into the Realm of Sleep? How did Sora and Riku get there? The game begins with them on the Destiny Islands, after Yen Sid's magic transformed them into their younger form. But is this in the Realm of Sleep or is it just normal Destiny Islands? And is it in the past...
  3. Evello

Balance of Flowmotion Attacks

To those who have played DDD already, how do flowmotion attacks balance with command attacks and regular combos? With the recharge time on commands and the relative weakness of regular combos, does it make flowmotion attacks overpowered? How strong are flowmotion attacks compared to regular...
  4. Evello

Fanfiction ► The Wayward Wind

Anyone who has played Birth by Sleep knows that Ventus was once an apprentice to Master Xehanort, and that Xehanort eventually split Ventus' heart in two. But what exactly lead up to this conflict, and where did Ventus originally come from? None of these questions have had an answer. UNTIL...
  5. Evello

Help/Support ► College, oh college

I'm not sure if this is in the right section, since I hope to get people discussing this topic in general, and not just regarding my specific situation. To tell you my problem, here's what you need to know. I'm having a very hard time deciding between two colleges for this fall. As an FYI, I...
  6. Evello

Maleficent's Future (and Pete's)

Well, we see in coded that Maleficent and Pete are still running around the KH universe stirring up trouble. My question is, do you guys want the two bumbling villains in future titles like DDD and KH3? Obviously, if BbSv2 takes place between BbS and KH1 we'll probably see Maleficent there...
  7. Evello

KH2 in the Smithsonian

Have you ever thought it would be cool for the Kingdom Hearts series to be recognized on a large scale? Well, as it just so happens, now is the perfect chance to do so. The Smithsonian American Art Museum is opening up a video game history exhibit, and they're running online polls to determine...
  8. Evello

Why Do People Want KH3?

Read the thread's title. I'd like to know why people want KH3 so ridiculously much, because I honestly don't get it. Everywhere I go on KH forums I find frothy-mouthed, half-crazed fanboys screaming about how much they want KH3, but I really don't understand why. Yes, KH3 will hopefully be...
  9. Evello

Fanfiction ► A KHristmas Story

Here it is, my barely-on-time Christmas present to KHInsider! An entire year in the making, it's a KHristmas Story! Actually, I did start this story last year, but I couldn't finish it in time for last Christmas, so I saved it and finished it up this past week or so. In fact, I typed up...
  10. Evello

No Heart Theory

No Heart: To start, it's extremely obvious that No Heart has some kind of connection to Xemnas and Xehanort. He's practically a carbon copy of Xemnas' armor in the end of KH2, and he's got a giant Nobody symbol on his chest. In addition, his name is No Heart, an anagram of Xehanort. But how...
  11. Evello

English Xehanort Reports

Has someone posted the official English Xehanort reports yet? If not, could someone with the game type them up? I'm really curious to see them. Sorry if it's too much work, but I'm just getting a bit sick of reading a hundred different translations of the Japanese ones. Thanks in advance if...
  12. Evello

Spoilers Through Music

I was wondering what people here thought about spoilers through music. In BbS, for instance, Vanitas' theme contains an obvious portion of Sora's theme, hinting that the two are related (via sharing the same face, actually). I personally thought it was pretty cool that Shimomura did something...
  13. Evello

Your First Kingdom Hearts

Which was your first KH game, and how good of a jumping-in point to the series do you consider it? I've always wondered how well people understand the story when they enter in at odd points in the series, so explain your experiences. I personally played Chain of Memories first, after I heard...
  14. Evello

BbS Secret Ending Question

I've seen two different translations of the BbS secret ending scene with Ansem and Aqua, and they have two very different translations. I was wondering which of the two is correct, since each meaning has very different implications for KH3. In strwbrymilk's translation (here) it says that...
  15. Evello

Fanfiction ► The Wonderful World of Pokemon

What? Pokemon is evolving! Congratulations, your kiddy video game series evolved into a hardcore story of action, political unrest, adventure, and... more action! In all seriousness, the title is totally sarcastic, as this is my take on a borderline dystopian Pokemon society set 100 years...
  16. Evello

Xehanort Theory

Terra is Xehanort. Discuss. Just kidding. So here's my theory on one of the new mysteries of Xehanort: his keyblade. I really never thought of MX losing his keyblade as odd until I read the below quote from the Ultimania: The fact that Nomura even brought this up is suspicious, and the...
  17. Evello

Mafia Round 1

I can't start this game yet, because I get a Page not Found message for typing 1 word in the Mafia role description... yes, only 1 word. Help would be appreciated. Mafia Round 1 Welcome to the Mafia Game: the game of deception, mystery, and strategy! Sign-ups will end May 13, or whenever...
  18. Evello

Fanfiction ► The Hall of Empty Melodies

Alright, here's my first shot at a short story here. So, more than ever, I'd like to encourage any and all feedback and criticism. Seriously, you aren't being mean if you criticize, I really appreciate it. I came up with the concept for this short story at about ten o' clock the night before...
  19. Evello

Fanfiction ► The 13th Anthology

Here is my latest project, the 13th Anthology. First off, this story is meant to be very sad, so if you're looking for a happy story about Disney kids running around with magical keys, look elsewhere. This work is separated into 6 parts, with no chapters. The parts are short enough ( a...
  20. Evello

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts i: Graceful Vengeance

Here's my second story, KHi (don't worry, I'm still writing KHD). This story is different from my other in that it takes place entirely in existing worlds with existing characters. That's right, no OC's. Now the point of the KHi series is that I will change one, and only one, event from the...
Back