• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Horizon's Knight

What if the Bugs got out?

I've been wondering this for a while, but what would happen if the bugs in Jiminy's Journal somehow followed Mickey, Donald, and Goofy to the outside world? How would these glitches affect the worlds, and to what scale would they end up causing damage? Also, since we presently know what Master...
  2. Horizon's Knight

Discussion: Key to Return Hearts

Okay, so we know that SDG is supposed to be looking for the Key to Return Hearts (KtRH) in KH III, but what exactly is it? Is it a literal key in the form of a new Keyblade? Is it a group of rare sysnthesis materials? Is the KtRH some sort of process? Or could it perhaps be a person? What do...
  3. Horizon's Knight

Nobodies and Hearts Discussion

Okay, so we all know what a Nobody is, right? It's the body and soul of a strong-willed person left behind after becoming a Heartless. However, as of KH3D, we end up learning that Nobodies can end up growing Hearts of their own if they try hard enough to make meaningful connections with others...
  4. Horizon's Knight

About Joshua and Shibuya...

Why did Joshua use Rhyme's memories to create the RoS Traverse Town? Was he lonely? Did he do this to save the worlds in the RoS? Was Josh appointed by Yen Sid to do this as a part of Sora and Riku's exam? Or was Joshua simply being a troll?
  5. Horizon's Knight

April Fools Day Question

I haven't seen any April Fools Day jokes from the mods yet. Are they not doing it this year?:confused::confused::confused::confused:
  6. Horizon's Knight

Dream Eaters in Future Games?

Does anyone think that the Dream Eaters will return beyond KH3D? Does anyone want them to return? I think that it's a pretty cool aspect, and should at least be kept in for multiplayer purposes (think "Pokemon").
  7. Horizon's Knight

Future Interaction Between Roxas and Lea

Okay, so we all know that Roxas and Axel were best friends (along with Xion, but that's not what this thread is about). We are also aware of the fact that the Somebodies will remember "their" time as a Nobody. However, despite what might be said or hinted at in fanfiction, a Nobody is not the...
  8. Horizon's Knight

[SPOILER ALERT!] What do you think will/want to be Retconned in DDD?

As we all know, Nomura said that this game will "deconstruct past elements", which in other word means that quite a lot of things mentioned in the past will be retconned. So, what do you think will be retconned, and what do you want to be retconned? Personally, I'd like for the Soul to be...
  9. Horizon's Knight

[SPOILERS] Why did Shiki wink at Riku?

Okay, in the new trailer, Shiki Misaki was talking to Riku, and then winked at him. Riku's reaction tell me that Riku seemed taken aback after Shiki made her comment. Is Shiki trying to flirt with Riku or something? Or did she unknowingly say something that made Riku feel insulted? Feel free to...
  10. Horizon's Knight

The Tormented's Usefulness After the Xehanort Saga

I’ve been thinking about this for a long time, and I think it’d be a great topic to pass the time until Jump Fiesta comes around, so I’ll ask my question. Now, we all know that Terra, Aqua, Ventus, Axel, Roxas, Xion, and Namine are most likely going to be brought back into existence, if that is...
  11. Horizon's Knight

Horizon Knight's Dream Eater Theory

As we all know, there is a brand new enemy coming up in KH3D. We have come to know these creatures as the Dream Eaters. So far, we know that Dream Eaters come in two varieties. Those who “eat dreams and plant nightmares” are known as the Nightmares, and the “ones that eat nightmares” are...
  12. Horizon's Knight

Of Xehanort, the Unknown, and the "Guardian"

Wow. It has been quite awhile since I had made Thread on KHI, much less a KH theory, but that’s justified since there was a KH news shortage for quite awhile. Now, I’m back and more thoughtful than ever. Now, let’s talk about the BbS Unknown, an entity I haven’t heard much talk about lately...
  13. Horizon's Knight

Replay Episode Question with DI...

Okay, so I've beaten the story mode, and the Titains at Olympus. Currently, I'm replaying all the past episodes to get theat Proud Mode trpphy, and then the Critical one after that. However, it seems that I had to rechoose my path in the awakening, as I'm playing as I'm typing this. My question...
  14. Horizon's Knight

System Sector in Olympus...

Okay, so here is the deal..... I've currently discovered a system sector in Olympus, the one whcih recommends you to be at level 40. The problem is that one of the challenges is kind of vauge, which means I don't understand it too well. The challenge is to "Pull off 5 successful counter...
  15. Horizon's Knight

New KH3D Symbol(s)

Since I have a snow day today, I decided to post an interesting theory of mine at this time. As we all know, there has been a new symbol that was discovered on the KH3D website. It comes in two different colors. Some say it’s a symbol for a new enemy, while others think it shall be Sora’s and...
  16. Horizon's Knight

Theory of the Sentiments

When playing over KH2FM+, Nomura discovered a secret boss he did not tell his staff to make. He then used it to his advantage saying that the being known as the Lingering Sentiment wasn’t canon, but only his words that were relevant to Terra. Later, Nomura decided the keep the fight non-canon...
  17. Horizon's Knight

Concerning Disney Town...

Do you have to complete Disney Town in order to advance through TAV's scenarios? I ask this because I'm on the part in Ven's story where Captain Justice, A.K.A Pete undercover (though I didn't expect all the residents to know that Pete was Captain Justice and Captain Dark right off the bat)...
  18. Horizon's Knight

Of Sora and Vanitas....

Okay, we all know Sora and Vanitas look alike. Teh problem is, what would be Sora's reaction to Vanitas, and how would Vanitas react to Sora? I'm not just talking about them going "Huh? Who does that idiot think he is trying to steal my look?", but also about their alliance,personality, etc...
  19. Horizon's Knight

How to Save TAV and RAX

As revealed in Coded, what Mickey's letter said that Sora has to free TAV and RAX. At first, I thought that the RAX thing was a plot from Vanitas. While I still think Vanitas is inside Sora to some extent, but I now know that RAX have torment of their own. However, I still wonder how Sora could...
  20. Horizon's Knight

Relationship Between Roxas and the Samurai Nobodies

What is Roxas' Relationship between the Samurai Nobodies anyway? Does Roxas truly control them? There is a reason why I put this thread in this section. In Days, the Enemy Log said that Roxas can control the Samurai Nobodies, yet it wasn't part of the plot in Days. However in KHII, they blocked...
Back