• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

BBS implication question

So, I read the synopsis of BBS online, so this brings up a MAJOR question for me: Is Roxas TRULY a Nobody?? Sounds stupid, right? But, look at the following reasoning before the flamethrowers are armed: End of BBS, Ven's heart joined Sora's Heart. (something to that effect, anyways) Mid-End...
  2. J

Coincidence? (Not sure where this leads)

Birth by Sleep. I was reading some notes I took a little while ago on a book by Joseph Campbell (American, I think) analyzing mythology and various heroes. Interesting thing is that he equates the death of a hero with sleep. (One of the pre-reqs is acknowledgement of death. Xemnas shows this...
  3. J

Final Orichalcum+ Tip

OK, I have 6/7 of the Orichalcum+'s. The only one I am missing is the one for completing the Moogle Collection. I have all except 5 of them (not sure which 5 those 5 are [one half-way down the first column, 3 near the top of the second and one near the bottom of the second]). Anyone have tips...
  4. J

Kurt Zisa Tip?

OK, I have faced Kurt Zisa several times now. Every time I can get him down to his last two health bars, no problem. Then he starts that spinning around stuff. Is there anyway to avoid the broad spinning? I can dodge to some extent (got him down to half of his final bar one time, but Tink...
  5. J

"Erase me" - Ven

Ven said that line in a BBS trailer. Many have speculated about it. I am not here to speculate nor theorize. I am merely making this post to point out that a possibly similar context was used in the 358/2 Days Secret Reports: Day 353 – The Future That Doesn’t Exist I couldn’t say that Xion...
Back