• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

DUDE THE MEMORIES HERE. <3 Bye everybody..

I've been a long time member. Lot's of drama here i remember lol. What like 3 years here? Off and On? Had a GFX Shop (Probably closed) Now, I'm in collage. I just want to say goodbye to everybody who still goes here that remembers me. I've just wanted to say goodbye to everybody. You people...
  2. S

The Skye's the limit

Hey, you guy probbly dont remember me, but yeah, say hi, if you want
  3. S

Okay.

I feel a little funky in the stock...(Bet has to do in sharpening) Ver.2 The stock in this one looks clear up. IMO Edit: Epic Fail, i just realized that was Ventus not Roxas...
  4. S

This Sucks

The left is too open, Over Smudging and i made the stock look too low Quality. EH CnC
  5. S

BBS Boss List (Spoilers!)

a total of 33 must beat bosses....master your making me want this game soooo bad...<_<
  6. S

One More Try..

Over all i did alot of smudging. Cnc :3
  7. S

<=

I've been really getting Cnc for this tag, but i've been just lazy.
  8. S

Help/Support ► How can I get taller?

Sleep for about....10 days strait to grow 1/2 of a inch
  9. S

Would you like a remote stuff up your ***?

YersIyzsOpc A direct tv remote that is..
  10. S

Naruto and Star Wars...

Er, sorry no man try again ^^
  11. S

Eh, something i did at school.

We have photoshop Elements and i was bored after a project i did. If you see that pink bird thingy, i just used a light source and smudged it.
  12. S

Last Episode - SECRET BOSS CONFIRMED

But hell who knows, it'll be different for different people
  13. S

Last Episode - SECRET BOSS CONFIRMED

What really gets me is that amount of damage that aqua obtained. 0_0
  14. S

kh bbs DLC

Noumara stated thees not gonna be DLC. and please stop double posting.
  15. S

Air In The Stars

Interactive PART! YouTube - Chain - Underwater Mix Put this on before you read! Running, Can't we fly in the sky? [Pun not taken]. Going here and there. It's a simple thing, but we need something that lets you go to the stars, at night..... Pant* *Pant* "Seriously, can't school start at...
  16. S

♠The One Hit Limit Graphics♠

Rules and Guidelines 1. We need a good quality of a stock. Crisp & clear and big will work. Number one rule here, the bigger the better ;D 2. Please be patient if your request takes long. We do have lives and will work on your request on OUR free time. 3. Try not to overflow us, you may...
  17. S

Gummi Ships

Nomura Stated that he said, gummi ships wont be used in birth by sleep, It was somewhat like the organizations portals
  18. S

How many of you are buying BBS?

DUH. Why not?
  19. S

City Of My Dreams

C&C (Thought i should've went to a different way that i usually go, I messed with the brushe options and i found this thing called divide, looks pretty sick when i use it)
Back