• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. kaialone

Question regarding Quest 555 (Spoilers)

(Sorry if this doesn't belong here, it's been a while for me) When I played Quest 555, Master Ava disguised herself as Master Ira when fighting me. Now, my Union is Vulpes, and I'm interested if she transforms into other Masters based on what Union you're in? I'm especially interested in what...
  2. kaialone

Who else thinks its stupid that...

...Ansem the Wise is still alive >.>? s1smackdownI mean come on!Just let him die!I bet he doesnt even want to live anymore.I am really hoping that it wasnt really hoping that it wasnt Ansem the Wise in the secret ending but rather a "ghost" or "shadow" of him,who will vanish as soon as he...
  3. kaialone

Kinda stupid Question but...

My bro and I want to buy Re:Com But we live in europe.Is Re:Com going to work on our european PS2 or does it only work on american PS2s?
  4. kaialone

I need help finding a vid!

i´´ve been searching for this vid YouTube - Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix - New Scene - Org 13 after HB2 for ages!But this one is without voices!Does anyone have this vid with voices?I would be really really glad if someone has it .
  5. kaialone

About Sora and Ven

Ok in the first scene of BBS as we all now Vens heart fuses with Sora´s ,yes?.And Sora´s heart says it was a new born heart.Later in the last scene,Ven fuses with Sora once more,and again its said that ,that time on Destiny Islands Soras heart was just born.That would mean that the incident...
  6. kaialone

Keychains

In the spoiler section just to be safe.Has anyone pics of the Keychains of BBS characters (like TAV,MX,Van and ME)
  7. kaialone

Keychains

In the spoiler section just to be safe.Has anyone pic of the Keychains of BBS characters (like TAV,MX,Van and ME)
  8. kaialone

Pete and Maleficent

Umm..Sorry if this has been asked before,but...Did Pete and Maleficent really die in coded?Or are they still alive?
  9. kaialone

Dual-wielding

So it has been confirmed that Riku is able to dual-wield.And that destinys place(the gayblade as most people know it) is his second Keyblade,wich he gave Kairi ,like Roxas gave Oblivion to Riku in "Deep Dive" .So here my question:How is Riku able to dualwield?I thought maybe after Ansem SoD...
  10. kaialone

Stupid Question,but please anwer

How do I get the secret reports?
  11. kaialone

Regarding secret ending

i saw the video where Braig talks to terranort and Aqua talks to ATW.But... i saw some people talking about a long 21 mintues long secret ending,where can i watch it?
  12. kaialone

Manga

does anybody know where i can download the entire KHII Manga?
  13. kaialone

PoH

You know...regarding the PoH,its likely impossible that Alice was alive during Birth by Sleep,i mean she is like 7 years old.So could it be that when a PoH dies,a new one is born?its said that the world needs both light and darkness ,so a person with no darkness in her heart should not be able...
  14. kaialone

Xion

has anyone pics (official or fanart) of xion in her boss forms?
  15. kaialone

Memories of Xion

Why did everybody forget about xion?No better question:Who forgot xion and who still remembers her?Why did the one who foget,foget her?I heard it was Namines doing,if yes why did she do that?If you have answers to this questions please tell me.Thank you.
  16. kaialone

Kairi´s Keyblade?

Somebody said that Kairi´s Keyblades is mamed "True Heart" is that true?
  17. kaialone

unimportant Xigbar thread

How do you pronouce Xigbars name?
  18. kaialone

Sora is a Heartless?

Well,during COM Sora didnt have his soul and his original body cause they were both with Roxas,righ?Wouldn´t that make him a human-like heartless just like Xehanort´s Heartless?
  19. kaialone

just a quick Axel Question

Well they say Axel is based od Reno.In Germany Axel and Reno have the same Voice actor.Is that so in the english version aswell?
Back