• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. aswaxsora

Back...Slightly

Hey guys! If anyone remembers me... *laughs* I think I'll be back for a while. KH in my life has been a little quiet and I do miss you guys. After all, I gave me soul when I joined. It's good to be back.
  2. aswaxsora

Screw You...in the face.

Well, I've had a great run with you guys, but I have to leave. I wouldn't leave if someone would help me, but no one cared. So I'm going to leave. I might post here and there, but I won't be back for a while (since I sold my soul to this place). I do actually think about you guys IRL, so I still...
  3. aswaxsora

Forum Problems

Okay, so I've subscribed to a lot threads and it's on Instant for email. After a while they stopped appearing in my Inbox. So I go to most of the threads thinking they'll start appearing again. They don't. I've been doing this many times but still nothing happens. Help?
  4. aswaxsora

I Forgot My Birthday!

WOOT! I forgot to tell you guys my birthday was on the 6th. I didn't forget because I got some presents, unlike last year. So yeah, Happy Bleated Birthday to me.
  5. aswaxsora

*Stretch* Don't shoot.

Hi. I don't know if this is in the right spot because I've never been down here. ...I made it seem like this was a layer of Hell. Moving on... I need help finding what this song is. I've asked the person who made it (she never replied), I've soundhound-ed and shazm-ed it and it gave me nothing...
  6. aswaxsora

Ansem the Wise Fanclub

The man who lock Roxas in a virtual world to complete his revenge. The man with the epic voice. The man who was sorry for Riku for being a victim for his revenge. This is for you. Welcome to the Ansem the Wise Fanclub! Leaders: AswaxSora Members: Lord betrayus Sign First member Reasons...
  7. aswaxsora

Oh, deary. Why me?

Hello to the people who know me. If ya don't, you can leave. If you still wanna stay, that's fine. Anyway, I wanna say that I'm sorry I haven't been around. I'm doing an Aladdin play and today (3 November 2010) I got new glasses. They're kinda messed up though. ANYWAY! I just want to say that...
  8. aswaxsora

Fanfiction ► Coffee and Lime/Black and Gold

Hello to those rare people who will read this. I thank you for taking your time to read this, it means a lot to me. Sigh, my Namitas went crazy again. Also, that is my pairing. Don't let anyone tell you different. I put two titles because I liked them both. Here it is: (A/N: Tell me, what you...
  9. aswaxsora

Only His

My mouth carved to be only a mirror of his. My body, The Dancer, His favorite. My hair, the Sky upon his Favorite Time. My Eyes, the Grass in the Spring, his season. My Skin, the Clouds at Sunset The Time of his Love. My Ears, the quick Fox His favorite animal. My voice, Sweet, sweet candy...
  10. aswaxsora

The REAL Vanitas Fanclub

So, Roa has been delated. Star isn't here and Ventus is busy. This is not going to get popular. FOR THE FORUTH DAMN TIME, WELCOME (back?) TO THE VANITAS FANCLUB!!! God: Vanitas Slaves of our God (The many top slaves: Ventus Air-Man Starcrossedsky Roa AswaxSora) VirgilTheart Allister Rose...
  11. aswaxsora

The Bell Jar

They locked me in this Bell Jar. Tight, enclosed Space. The glass is too tight now. It's hard to breath. No! Take her away from me. No head, No logic. No Heart, No Love. One must die, Her or I. I am stuck in the Bell Jar With Headless, Heartless, Following me desperately. Giving her, her Heart...
  12. aswaxsora

Under Spoken

Water. It flows deeply, Heavily. Tears join to make the Oceans. No one senses our Words. No one notices we're here Drowning Because you could not save us. Our tongues have been Cut off roughly. You say you'll dance with them But we only bleed. Once you die, We laugh. Happiness escapes us. But...
  13. aswaxsora

Fanfiction ► Dancing in the Sky

Every time I post here I get ignore, so I hope this one won't get get ignored. Here's one of my favorite fanfics I've written (and writing) And I mention Vanitas, but no face or anything. All I say is that he's Sora's twin, younger twin. Here's the link to it if you wanna read the unedited...
  14. aswaxsora

✕☹★The Sora x Riku HC★☹✕

Yes, as you guys know there has been two, yes TWO Anti-Sora x Riku. But both haven't been able to survive. Strange. I will make one, and hopefully it stays alive. Welcome to the Sora x Riku Hate Club! Where you get your daily needs at hating at another pairing that will never exist. © Smile...
  15. aswaxsora

Fanfiction ► Broken Bonds

Hey guys! You might know me, maybe not. Whatever, that's not the point. The point is that Vanitas97 made a fic called 'Kingdom Hearts Three'. I told him if he had an editor it would help him. So, we're working on it. Sadly, I've only edited the first chapter. If you like before and afters, read...
  16. aswaxsora

★♥♣ Vanitas x Larxene Fanclub ♧♡☆

Ah, don’t you guys just love my crazy brain? Here’s another crack pairing. I welcome you to the Vanitas x Larxene Fanclub Founder:aswaxsora Members: UmbraTsuki rokudamia2 Axel's girl1312 Sir Saint AxelYoYo First member Tentative Members: Reasons: 1. They are both narcissist bitches...
  17. aswaxsora

Fanfiction ► The Pure and the Dark Knight

A/N: SLIGHT BbS SPOILERS. So, I like this new pairing Naminé x Vanitas. Weird, yes. Crazy yes. But that's what you expect of me, right? This a quick one-shot. Knowing me, I'll edit this one hundred times. But I feel really happy with this. OH! And before I forget. A good song to listen to while...
  18. aswaxsora

♠✫❤ Naminé x Vanitas ♠✫❤

Am I crazy? Yes, I've always been. I made this pairing up like...a minute ago? And I think I'm the first person to have made this pairing. I welcome you all to the... Naminé x Vanitas Fanclub ♥♥♥Thanks Shinkirō!♥♥♥ I shall call this place... The White Witch and the Dark Knight in honer of...
  19. aswaxsora

Request for banner

I'm not sure if this is the right place, but here goes. I'm making a new fanclub, a crack pairing. It's Naminé x Vanitas. I'm wondering if someone can make a banner for me. That's about it...
  20. aswaxsora

BbS PSP

Okay, you guys know that the PSP that was made for BbS? It's white and has the symbols on it, like DS for Days? Well, I'm wondering if I get the PSP will the English BbS work? I don't think it will, but I wanna be sure.
Back