• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Help/Support ► Is It Wrong.....?

Dude that is good that your are going to let her vent.
  2. X

FML!

Could not find a topic about this post all your FML moments. Today, I told me cousin to come over to my house, she told me to fuck off that my parents are way to strict and told me that I should go over to her one room bedroom she is renting FML!
  3. X

Help/Support ► STALKERR

She might be playing the kindergarten game meaning she likes you. If not there is always something called a restraining order.
  4. X

Help/Support ► Is It Wrong.....?

Dude, you should talk with her because this wont blow over. This will affect her the rest of her life. Even in you don't want to talk about you must because she is your girlfriend.
  5. X

Help/Support ► Friend Help

Yeah we talked and it ended the same blaming me for all the shit!
  6. X

Why the gameboy advanced?

I believe they did this so more people that are fans would buy the systems, and so that they could get more of an audience in different game systems.
  7. X

(Spoilers 358/2 Days) Xion's "true name"

Re: Xion's "true name" It was really clever how the designers of the game did this. I could not figure out what Xion meant because if you really try figuring out the name, only one name comes out Ion, and that makes this really s to easy. So No.1 really makes a lot of sense.
  8. X

Thanks, you really give good advice.
  9. X

Thanks for telling me. I can't believe my age came to question over me trying to save a friendship!
  10. X

Dude, I am not going to use words that are not meant for kids here. There are children of many ages and if I use the words I want to use I would be ban. So I prefer to say bossy!
  11. X

Yeah they have been my friends since freshman year of high school and I don't want to lose them. I believe we can work things out. Thanks Griever Again!
  12. X

I am 18 Sam! I know how you feel. Most of the time you get irritated, even when your trying to be nice.
  13. X

Cool! Do you have a friend that got on your nerves.
  14. X

Thanks.....this could really help me out.
  15. X

Intelligent Design

Intelligent design is the assertion that "certain features of the universe and of living things are best explained by an intelligent cause, not an undirected process such as natural selection. I had to take a class about this subject, and I find this idea wrong, dumb, and retarded. They placed...
  16. X

Yeah I do not want to ruin it and they are does people that when you tell them something negative they turn it against you and blame all the drama on you. Thanks for the advice
  17. X

How would you tell your best friend that they have become bossy and annoying? That every time you see them you want to hit them. I don't want to hurt them!
  18. X

Newbie Here

Hey, new to the forum. Names Jon and I am 18 years old. I am also a sophomore in college, Biochemistry major.
Back