• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. krexia

KH3D Livestreams, Comprehensive Impressions, and Playthroughs!

The light cycle minigame is replayable, yeah. I'll get some photos of the characters later - my DS is out of batteries right now :p
  2. krexia

Command System

Free-flow does technically allow you to circumvent some of the platforming in the game. But to be honest, I reckon using free-flow with that kind of control requires more skill than the platforming itself. So it's definitely not a game-breaking shortcut - more like an alternative (but still...
  3. krexia

Command System

My biggest problem with the gameplay of BbS was style changes. As awesome as they were, their power meant that they inevitably became the focus of the entire command system. Once I figured out how to structure a deck to quickly and easily set up style changes, that's all I ever really used...
  4. krexia

Command System

What do you want to know? The way the deck works is pretty much the same as in BbS, without style changes. But no, you can't merge commands to make new ones. Instead, you can get commands through Ability Link, by picking them up from treasure chests, and by buying them from Moogles. There are...
  5. krexia

Final world cinematic translations

The test itself was the point of KH3D. In the opening scenes, Riku says that he wants to take the Mark of Mastery exam as a way of testing himself, seeing if he's worthy to be a wielder despite the darkness in his heart. By taking the test, he does finally overcome his own darkness. Awarding him...
  6. krexia

KH3D thread of spoiler-free gameplay impressions! (Thanks Neogaf!)

Re: A Non Spoilerish Opinion about KH3D's Story I've played through the whole game, and I found the story pretty good. About as confusing as I've come to expect from the KH series. It ties together a lot of plot points in a way that you're either going to think is incredible, or just incredibly...
  7. krexia

But Terra possesses Master-level strength, which is why he's able to perform the inheritance ceremony even though he never officially achieves the title of Keyblade Master. As I understand it, the title of "Keyblade Master" is just a matter of bureaucracy rather than an indication of any serious...
  8. krexia

Light and Darkness in relation to people in detailed observation

I don't mean to rain on your parade here, but I've gotta say something about the nature of translation here: Please remember that it was me who used the English word 'naturally' there, when I translated the Japanese. If you want to get into the nitty-gritty of exactly what a given phrase means...
  9. krexia

I guess because of the risk of giving that sort of power to the wrong person, and ending up with another Xehanort? Even Riku fell pretty far towards the darkness initially. He defeated Xemnas long, long after Leon held his Keyblade in KH1. Sora as he was when he first met Leon certainly wasn't...
  10. krexia

Technically you don't need to actually have the title of Keyblade Master to be able to perform the ceremony, just to have Master-level power... but I still can't imagine Sora was that powerful at the beginning of KH1.
  11. krexia

From what I remember of the BbS stuff I translated back in the day, only someone with Master-level power can perform the ceremony, intentionally or not. I doubt Sora had that kind of power back when he first met Leon.
  12. krexia

KH3D Bug Halts Game Progression!

When I was playing through the end parts of the game, I fell through the floor while fighting one of the final bosses and ended up stuck in limbo - I couldn't move, and couldn't die, so couldn't even fail and "Retry" that boss. I had to reset my 3DS and go through all the final bosses all over...
  13. krexia

Question about KH3D part (spoilers)

I posted a translation of that scene in this thread - see the section titled "Riku, Mysterious Tower Part 5: What Ansem the Wise Left Behind".
  14. krexia

Okay, I found a post here that explains how to get the secret movie. You need to satisfy three conditions: 1. Earn enough trophies - 7 in Standard mode, 5 in Proud mode. 2. Read the Secret Message. 3. Give the correct answers to Roxas, Ventus and Xion. (The correct answers are, "Of losing...
  15. krexia

I collected all the letters, got the secret message, but I haven't seen any notification about the secret ending and there's nothing new in the theatre.
  16. krexia

I collected all the letters, but that only unlocked the "Secret Message" in the Reports menu...
  17. krexia

Thanks, it's nice to be appreciated and I'm glad everyone's enjoying the theorising! I just put up the scenes from the Ending :) If there's anything that's unclear feel free to ask me for clarification - sometimes it's hard to parse Japanese phrases into comprehensible English without losing...
  18. krexia

Okay, Riku's Mysterious Tower scenes are up. Now there's just the Ending parts left. I went back and made minor changes to the description of Sora's last scene, to make it clear that when Ventus' armour appears it appears around Sora.
  19. krexia

This totally cracked me up, just so you both know x) Anyway, the last two Riku scenes from TWTNW are up. Next are five Riku scenes from the Mysterious Tower, and then the Ending.
Back