• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Ven Terra Scene?

Hey guys, I just had a quick question. Where did this scene come from, and what happened to it? Does anyone know where I can watch it cause I remember it being like a full scene, but I don't remember what happened it except for Terra says something about Ven saving him, and that was supposed...
  2. M

Melding Help?

Why can't I meld Action abilities? For example, I looked at a guide for Aqua and it says to meld Firaga and Cartwheel to get Firewheel. Both Firaga and Cartwheel are leveled all the way up, but when I go to my melding screen, it says I can't meld the two. I've had the same problem with Terra and...
  3. M

New Shirt at FYE?

Hey everyone, I haven't been on here in a long time, so forgive me if this is old, but I found this T-shirt at FYE and I hadn't seen it there before so I thought I'd post it here. Sorry the pic quality isn't that great.
  4. M

Org. XIII Hoodie at ThinkGeek

Hey guys, not sure where this would go or if it's been posted yet, but thinkgeek.com has a hoodie for sale that resembles an Org. XIII member's cloak. Here's the link : ThinkGeek :: Kingdom Hearts Hoodie
  5. M

KH2 Secret Ending Keyblade Thought (Spoilers)

Alright, we've all seen the secret video from KH2 where the KK, IKK, and WtD all make an appearance, but from what I've been hearing, they don't really show up in BbS. But what about the X-Blade? It looks like two kingdom keys combined (KK and IKK) and is said to split and create the two...
  6. M

Another WtD theory (don't hate me)

Alright, I know this is like the fourth thread I've made (:23:), and probably a multiple considering the topic, but I just had a quick theory. When Riku wields 'Soul Eater', he had submitted his heart to darkness. Through all of 1, CoM, and up until a point in 2, he's consumed by and/or uses...
  7. M

WtD from Soul Eater?

To anyone who's played 358/2 Days, or at least followed the Walkthroughs or whatever, has it been established on how Riku got the keychain that changed his Soul Eater into the keyblade Way to Dawn?
  8. M

Memories of Castle Oblivion

I have a quick question. At the end of Day 5 in Twilight Town, when Roxas is dreaming as Sora's memories are being returned, why does Namine return his memories all the way up to meeting Marluxia at the crossroads and Sora going to the outside of Castle Oblivion? Technically, Marluxia is a...
  9. M

Secret Ansem Report Proof?

Hey everyone, I'm new here, without being new here. I've been unable to make an account for some reason, but I finally got one. In the meantime, I've been reading all the messages that I could, and I kinda have an idea of what to do around here. If not, please correct me, as I'm always willing...
Back