• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Final world cinematic translations

Yeah, I can understand that. It does all seem to fit together really well at least, considering their clothing designs and whatnot. Oh, also, considering that whenever a new nobody was found, it's safe to assume that Xemnas "gave" them their names like he did Roxas? That makes putting an "X" in...
  2. M

Final world cinematic translations

If you think about it (even though kinda a stretch) the whole "X" thing makes sense. First we have the outfits. One of the Xehanorts says that Riku was their original vessel, but he grew a tolerance for the darkness and they couldn't use him. In the first KH, Riku had the X. After they...
  3. M

Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance]

Is it just me, or does it look like Sora is holding the Inverse Kingdom Key instead of his normal key? Is there any way someone could get a higher quality of just the image, or at least blow it up for a closer look? I can't tell cause the pic is so small, but if it is, this only strengthens my...
  4. M

Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance]

I would say that Sora begins to use more of darkness while Riku uses the light. Since the trailer shows them both in similar situations in similar worlds, perhaps this game is going to be a bit of a changing of stature in the main character's standing? Perhaps Vanitas has something to do with...
  5. M

Ven Terra Scene?

True, I guess it wasn't as impacting as I figured it would have been considering how it was built up in Days. Does anyone know where the original scene was at all though? lol
  6. M

Ven Terra Scene?

Well see, I remember it was supposed to have some tie to Days cause in Days
  7. M

Ven Terra Scene?

Hey guys, I just had a quick question. Where did this scene come from, and what happened to it? Does anyone know where I can watch it cause I remember it being like a full scene, but I don't remember what happened it except for Terra says something about Ven saving him, and that was supposed...
  8. M

Melding Help?

Do both of them have to be fully levelled?
  9. M

Melding Help?

Why can't I meld Action abilities? For example, I looked at a guide for Aqua and it says to meld Firaga and Cartwheel to get Firewheel. Both Firaga and Cartwheel are leveled all the way up, but when I go to my melding screen, it says I can't meld the two. I've had the same problem with Terra and...
  10. M

I know who the Mysterious Figure really is!!!

It would actually kinda make sense if it was, because Xemnas uses the Ethereal Blades. If that's Master Eraqus using the blades, and he's still a part of Terra's heart, he could impact Terranort's future as Xemnas through this. On thing I did want to point out though, is that throughout the...
  11. M

New Shirt at FYE?

Hey everyone, I haven't been on here in a long time, so forgive me if this is old, but I found this T-shirt at FYE and I hadn't seen it there before so I thought I'd post it here. Sorry the pic quality isn't that great.
  12. M

Hey, Retards? Yeah, that trailer's real.

Does anyone have the link to the video? I still haven't seen it to even judge it yet, lol
  13. M

Another X

In response to Saix having pointy ears and yellow eyes, what if it has something to do with how Isa and Lea got into the Organization? Axel keeps referring to the fact that Saix isn't like he was when they were younger, what if he too was influenced by Xehanort and that darkness began to corrupt...
  14. M

Kairi's style *spoiler*

If so then you wouldn't have been able to use his shield or the dark orb thing in the final battle vs Xemnas
  15. M

Kairi's style *spoiler*

I actually think it'd be kind of cool if Riku and Kairi replaced Donald and Goofy. Think of it, Three Keyblade wielders: Sora's the guidance and attack of the group, Kairi's the mage, and Riku's Defensive, guarding his friends and using the remainder of his dark powers as shields and attack...
  16. M

Org. XIII Hoodie at ThinkGeek

Hey guys, not sure where this would go or if it's been posted yet, but thinkgeek.com has a hoodie for sale that resembles an Org. XIII member's cloak. Here's the link : ThinkGeek :: Kingdom Hearts Hoodie
  17. M

KH2 Secret Ending Keyblade Thought (Spoilers)

I just had another thought about this, and instead of reposting the theory, I'll just bump this one. At the end of KH2, Sora Riku and Mickey have to use the combined power of all three of their keyblades (KK, IKK, and WtD) to open the door to Kingdom Hearts. If the X-blade is the only keyblade...
  18. M

Well, it's said that the X-blade is from both the Realm of Light and the Realm of Darkness. What if when it split, both KK went to their respective Realms and the IKK (Mickey's) changed to represent its darkness. The WtD is either a byproduct or key of another sort that is necessary for...
  19. M

I know that, I'm just saying that if the keyblades were to come from the X-blade, then it could be viewed as a sort of foreshadowing instead of just a cool concept that was never used.
  20. M

Alright, we've all seen the secret video from KH2 where the KK, IKK, and WtD all make an appearance, but from what I've been hearing, they don't really show up in BbS. But what about the X-Blade? It looks like two kingdom keys combined (KK and IKK) and is said to split and create the two...
Back