• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

Naruto sucks.

naruto is for fucking pussies, watch a real anime instead of a wannabe ninja that looks like a friggin cat would ya. Your all a bunch of narrow minded fucks who deserve to die a gruesome death.
  2. F

Naruto sucks.

Naruto is for pussies. Watch a real anime other than a fucking wannabe ninja that looks like a cat would ya? You are all narrow minded losers who deserve to die.
  3. F

I'm formally jenovasoldier.

If any of you the fucking annoying punk jenovasoldier well it's me reincarnated as firagex. So fuck you everyone, get of you computers and learn something other than all the functions on your computer for once, you bunch of socially backward fucks.
  4. F

Cerberus paradox cup?

How do I get 1300 points or more on this tournament?
  5. F

Truly Sorry.

I would like to apologize deeply for all shit I started on this website yesterday. I was wrong to take a joke and make it into a serious issue. I apologize to everyone that I said mean and disgusting things to, you do not deserve it. Here are a few users i'm apologizing to... Iridium Apollo ∞...
  6. F

How to take the least damage from Xaldin's dragon attack.

I don't know if this thread was made before, but I've come across a few people who say they get killed by Xaldin's desperation dragon attack very often. I was fighting Xaldin before making this thread and as I was fighting him I used a different strategy. There is no way to completely avoid it...
  7. F

What Heaven Might Be.

My friend and I were playing around on the computers at school, and he was looking up different chemicals in the brain and he stumbled upon this interesting article. There is a chemical in the brain that when it's bond is broken, creates a feeling of delight and pleasure. This chemical isn't...
  8. F

I finally did it!!

Today I officially completed Re: C.O.M by beating Ansem in R/R! It took my like a week to beat him.
  9. F

Video games.

How did you get introduced to video games?
  10. F

The Pariah: A Creepy Lonliness

The one they point at He is the pariah. When a head looks towards him he looks down. His paranoia escalates his confidence decimated. One by one, the people desert him this only makes hims scared Locked in a cube of boredom he thinks sadistic thoughts. The public eye he fears people are...
  11. F

Favorite card.

What is your favorite card, whether it be an attack card, enemy card, blue card or green card.
  12. F

Final Mix?

Will the 2 Kingdom Hearts final mix games ever be released in N.A? We can almost be certain that Kingdom Hearts Final Mix won't be hitting shelves in the U.S. but what about KH2FM+?
  13. F

Bernie Madoff

Bernie Madoff was sentenced today to 150 yrs behind bars. I say good riddance. This was a guy who stole billions from charity, employees, and apparently had gotten people to the point of suicide. What are your views on this case, and do you think this was a fitting verdict?
  14. F

Your Favorite ► What is your favorite villain or hero?

Ok this is a question that'll have you do some thinking. So, what is your favorite villain or hero from any video game, anime, manga, movie, magazine, comic strip, book or anything else. Really think about this one. I would have to say mine is The Joker from most Batman shows and movies, he's a...
  15. F

Bruce Lee Manga and Anime.

As you can tell by my signature, I am a Bruce Lee fan. I think it would be awesome to have an anime and manga portraying Bruce and his life. To keep the Bruce Lee legacy alive, this would be an awesome idea.
  16. F

Help on Zexion

I need help defeating Zexion on Reverse/Rebirth, any tips?
  17. F

Who was that?

Who was the one explaining to Sora how to use the cards battle system?
  18. F

Why?

Is it just me or does every Forum section has a picture Namine on it. Why is that?
  19. F

What is a game you've played over and over?

So, what is a game that you completed and have played again over and over, something that never gets old.
Back