• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Keyblade-War

Epic Mickey

Anyone else see the gameplay this game looks well...epic. I think its very unique and looks like a blast to play also got to love the boxart. 2jZgMA5f7ZQ
  2. Keyblade-War

Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep English Gameplay

Wasnt sure if this was posted yet, looked for it couldnt find it in a thread. Terra English gameplay (you can hear Zack as well) YouTube - Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep English Gameplay - Terra Aqua English gameplay YouTube - Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep English Gameplay - Aqua Ven...
  3. Keyblade-War

Yahoo's Craziest video game controllers

Hard to Handle: Craziest Game Controllers - Hard to Handle: Craziest Game Controllers - Yahoo! Games People come up with the stupidest shit.....WTF were they thinking when they came up with the designs then tested it and thought it was fine. I feel the need to press the yellow button in...
  4. Keyblade-War

Birth By Sleep psp themes check em out

This one is kind of more for females but not entirely but you can download these straight from your psp if you want just go to PSP Themes http://www.psp-themes.net/gaming-games-themes/birth-by-sleep-offical-theme%28improved%29-5553-psp-theme.htm This is a really good theme it has a Final Mix...
  5. Keyblade-War

Phantom of chaos GOW3 skin giveaway

I have a GOW3 phatom of chaos skin code to give to someone who can make me a cool Mario signature first come first serve, it has not been used since psn wont take my Email for some reason so ill give it to the first person to make me a cool mario sig. just pm me it and ill PM you the code with...
  6. Keyblade-War

Oreos secret plan

Because im very high ill post this.s1elleface Oreos is a codename for initiating Operation Overload. Oreos is a part of a branch of Kraft Foods. Robert K. Kraft owns the Kraft Group company. His brother works for the U.S. government. The U.S. government owns Kraft and his company through Kraft's...
  7. Keyblade-War

358/2 Days Manga Chapter 7

Thanks to Heartstation.org 358/2 Days Manga Chapter 7 Posted under 358/2 Days, Manga on March 18th, 2010. 5 Comments » I’ve scanned and translated the newest chapter of the Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days manga by Shiro Amano. If you’d like to download the clean scanned versions without text so...
  8. Keyblade-War

Uncharted 2 Multiplayer pack

Does anyone know when the Uncharted 2 Multiplayer pack is coming out? and what does it have in it.
  9. Keyblade-War

GoOD OF WAR 3

This game looks promising the graphics are great the fighting is amazing its very detailed. I mean you rip Helios head off and use it as a lantern. Check out this video of it. YouTube - God of War 3 - E3 2009 Full Demo HD 720p
  10. Keyblade-War

TAV your choice (no spoilers)

Which order are you going to play BBS in when you get your copy?
  11. Keyblade-War

TAV Keyblades

Does any one know the name of Terra, Aqua and Vens keyblade like there main ones you know like how Soras is the kingdom key.
  12. Keyblade-War

Birth by sleep GS

Well since Birth By Sleep is officially released if any of you have it. Could you please explain how the Growth System works?
  13. Keyblade-War

BBS TAV world

Sorry if this was posted before but, What world do you think will be TAV main world like KH1 Traverse Town, KH2 Twilight town its most likely a new world but any idea's?
  14. Keyblade-War

BBS OUTCOME

Sorry if this has been posted before but, Will BBS storyline change in the order/character you play it in because there is some many ways to play it.
  15. Keyblade-War

Birth By Sleep

How long do you think the game will be? Just a random question..
  16. Keyblade-War

358/2 english demo

Not sure if this was posted yet but here's the link to the 358/2 english demo's Kingdom Hearts Ultimania - Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days & Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep
  17. Keyblade-War

Dissidia

Should Kingdom Hearts be in the next Dissidia?
  18. Keyblade-War

Optinal Bosses

Favorite optional boss?
  19. Keyblade-War

Growth System

How do you guy's think the BBS "Growth System" work's? Sorry if this has been posted before.
  20. Keyblade-War

Kingdom Hearts Time.

Whats the quickest time it took you to beat KH? I did it in 18hours 27minutes.
Back