• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Weird dreams...

really?! thats strange....
  2. C

Weird dreams...

yeah it happens to me 2...almost every night...i had a dream that i was a sim about a week ago
  3. C

Lightness or Darkness?

s'ok..its ur opinion...the darkness is pretty cool too..
  4. C

Weird dreams...

yeah and other games too...i h8 dreams, when i was 7 and i bought zelda majora's mask, i had a nightmare about the moon
  5. C

Weird dreams...

O.o that is wierd
  6. C

Lightness or Darkness?

lightness all the wayXD
  7. C

Weird dreams...

yesh well thats what dreams are: awkward and interesting. except if your dreaming about flowers and cute fluffy bunnies.
  8. C

best keyblade

hmm i'm gonna be original and say that my fav is Divine Rose. i luv it even though its not very strongXD
  9. C

Weird dreams...

i had the wierdest dream about kh and it happened last night! i dreamt that i was dancing with riku (very good start to the dream) and then rifiki from the lion king (this is a twisted dream) came in and started yelling at me. and then sora and kairi came in holding hands and riku got jealous...
  10. C

Hidden picture!

or it could be kairi's castle *tumbleweed rolls by* okay i guess not then...my guess is sleeping beauty's castle
  11. C

Donald vs. Goofy

O.o look at it! 50-50, go donald! fightfightfight!
  12. C

KH2 theme song?

hmm i dunno i think they might make a new one...
  13. C

Fanfiction ► My Inuyasha fanfic

woah thats really good, i've gotta read more! XD
  14. C

Fanfiction ► KH Laughs

lol thats hilarious! XD
  15. C

Donald vs. Goofy

i say Donald all the way, goofy annoys me, i don't really care who's stronger or anything i just never liked goofy.
  16. C

Fanfiction ► "Sora, you can't take care of anything."

thats hilarious! where do you come up with these ideas?:) lol killer penguins...
  17. C

New KH2 Info AND Pictures next week!

yeah, new pics!!!! can't wait! maybe we'll get to see riku's face under the cloak!!!:)
  18. C

hey ppls!!!

hey everyone!!! i'm kinda new here...i luv kh so ireally wanna become active here.
Back