• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

xehanort

does anyone have a pic of young master xehanort. i heard that there was a young master xehanort. and no not the apprentice of ansem
  2. S

ienzo

what the heck is with ienzo. why is he young
  3. S

vanitas

why does he look like sora
  4. S

Namine

IF Kairi can at least use a keyblade, does that mean namine can too.ya know being her nobody and all.
  5. S

the new keys

okay so we see xehanort look weak in the new scans show these weird keys.what if xigbar took his key and xehanort some how stole parts of there keys.My evidences is the pics of weird keys and the scan of xigbar with translation that can be found on khinsider
  6. S

xion

what if xion is a clone of like kairi and sora fused together so it has kairi`s form and sora`s weapon.
  7. S

groups......

who do you think should be the kairi in the roxas axel and ????? group?should it be namine or xion?
  8. S

who do you think.......

with hayner pence and olette who do you think is the sora, the riku,and the kairi.
  9. S

aquas key

i say a picture of aqua and the key she was using a different looking key.also how tall is she in a recent pic she is really tall.i thought she was like vens hight.please talk.
  10. S

soooooo.......

if namine is half of kairi, can she also be used to open the dtd.can she HELP open it.
  11. S

3 keys

in kh2 final mix when sora takes roxas`s keys is he weilding 3 keys. what would we call this if he is 3 wielding.
  12. S

do you think

what if aqua was a princess of hearts. i mean alice is like 7 and stuff sooo yeah lets see what you all think.:31: also please dont flame i have no proof and i like to talk(or in this case type) outloud.
  13. S

what would you like to see?

when kh3 comes out what would you like to see. it could be any thing from what gaming system to what characters. i want to still fight with beast and make kairi have a key(thats just me i know but i thought it was neat when she got one so please dont flame) and have some romance with kairi and...
Back