• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. VagueSimplicity

Dream Drop Distance $19.99 @ Amazon!

Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance I thought those of you who were waiting for a good price would like to know. It's not as great as the Black Friday sale, but pretty good. I've been checking the price on this one every day. I stupidly missed the BF deal ($14.99). But I didn't have a 3DS...
  2. VagueSimplicity

I feel ashamed...

So right now I'm in Radiant Garden on Proud Mode, and Trinity Armor is kicking my ass. I see people raping his ass on the streams, and I feel ashamed I can't beat him. And this isn't the first time I've ever played Proud. I've beaten Critical Mode before on KH2. The camera movement is just too...
  3. VagueSimplicity

Things you thought were going to be in Kingdom Hearts...

So I was thinking back to when I nine years old, and wow, that was like eight years ago. Anyway, I remember playing through the first Kingdom Hearts and seeing certain things that I thought foreshadowed forthcoming worlds/events. Such as the bell tower in Traverse Town. For some stupid reason...
  4. VagueSimplicity

Your Top Ten Most Played Songs

So basically if you're able to see what your Top Ten Most Played Songs are, post 'em, or if you don't know and just wanna post what you feel is your Top Ten at the moment go ahead. --- I went ahead and made an autoplaylist which tells me my Top Ten: 1. I Got You - Leona Lewis 2. Touch -...
  5. VagueSimplicity

Org. Members: IX-XII Pasts?

I looked a couple of pages back and my "search" thing isn't working so I'm just going to ask, "will Demyx, Luxord, Marluxia, and Larxene's pasts ever be revealed?" I mean BBS seemed liked their last chance and Days has already come and gone. I can understand the significance of why No. I-VIII...
  6. VagueSimplicity

What enemy frustrates you the most?

So after having spent a couple of days playing Days -- wow, that was seriously unintentional, we can now express our needless anger for this game's plethora of insured frustration. So I'll begin... every single enemy in Wonderland that can fly. Excuse my french, but how is it possible to stay...
  7. VagueSimplicity

358/2 Days demo?

Do ya'll think SE will release a demo for 358/2 Demo next month on the Nintendo Channel? I only started thinking about this now because I recently downloaded the demo for Dissidia and thought, "if SE can do one for Dissidia, it could do one for 358/2 Days". I hope they do, just so I can have...
  8. VagueSimplicity

Destino - A Disney Film Short

As much as I love Disney, I dislike "new Disney" much the same, but this film short made me reminisce of such Disney classics as Fantasia, Make Mine Music, and Melody Time. Well, that's what it reminds me of anyway. Nonetheless, I have seen those films and did enjoy watching them growing...
  9. VagueSimplicity

I feel so bad for you all... (not a hater message)

You all have to read another greeting letter from a new member. Must get tiring having to read practically the same things repeated over and over (trying to sound original), and respond back with the same-old, same-old, eh? lol. I know how that feels. Obviously, this isn't my first time joining...
Back