• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Sora weaker in CoM?

It's called Sequel Syndrome. You're always at your weakest at the beginning of the sequel, no matter what. During the coarse of the ending of the first game and the beginning of the second, Sequel Syndrome happens and your character will magically lose all power.
  2. R

Why was Donald SURPRISED at where Yensid lived in kh2???

Never question the powers of magic, mah boy!
  3. R

I think KH2 would've been more interesting if...

Still pretty tame in my opinion. I'm missing that typical Disney darkness like in their old movies.
  4. R

No it doesn't. But the writers sure try their best to make it darker ... It's like a rule or something.
  5. R

That would envite the Twilight-Emo train to come. I hope that doesn't happen. But I guess it could happen. Kairi dies and Sora has to make his way to Ancient Greece to battle alongside Kratos to reach the sisters of time ...
  6. R

To be honest, I would love to see a unofficial Kingdom Hearts that's non canon ... with a Shamwow world where Vince is the enemy, an A-team world, a Chuck Norris world, a Rick Astley world and all those other memes. Hell, an entire KH with memes.
  7. R

PSP GO price. OP or Understandable?

So, what's your opinion on the 250 bucks price of the PSP GO? Because I'll be damned if I see a topic anywhere about the device itself. NO, everyone needs to bitch and moan about the price tag and ... Hehehe, whoops. Going a bit overboard here, aren't I? :23: AHWELL, The price. To me, it's...
  8. R

How many hours have you got?

I remember having something around 65 hours
  9. R

Rad or Nathan?

OR Which one do you prefer? The badass R.A.D. Spencer or the new and improved Dark, sulky Nathan Spencer? ^_^ ((Honestly though, why did they start calling him Nathan in the latest BC? That nickname of his is a lot more rad! CWHUTIDIDTHAR. I IZ TEH FUNNY, YES?))
  10. R

KH2 is easy but what was the 'hardest' part?

There was the last Org 13 boss in the Beauty and the Beast castle but then there was also playing it through to the end because I didn't want it to end.
  11. R

Whoa

Whoa, Kingdom Hearts is 7 years old. Seven ... years. It's been out for so long and it feels like so little time has passed. I remember hearing of this game for the first time in a magazine. It was being ridiculed for being a collaboration between Squaresoft and one of the most childish...
  12. R

Skynet

I'm surprised to see that there hasn't been a thread for it yet. As presented on the Microsoft conference by Peter Molyneux from Lionhead Studios: Mylo, A.K.A. Skynet ... Using the Project Natal motion sensor, Mylo is a whole new step in gaming. First things first though, Natal is a...
  13. R

Hi *waves*

And how is everyone today? ... Good! Good! So, I'm Red Velvet. I've been on these forums before. Years and years ago though. I left right before the name changed in to KHI. Thus leaving me here with no idea what my username was, what e-mail address I used or even if I had the same password...
Back