• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

SECRET ENDING!!!

Xion... You gotta be shittin' me...facepalm
  2. A

SECRET ENDING!!!

omgshI'm letting it load all the way before I watch. I don't wanna have to pause a single time.
  3. A

Aqua's Scenario

Re: Aqua's Scenario. Aqua's gameplay looks fantastic. I guess I can officially put a PSP on my "to buy" list. Can't wait to see how her story plays out. Her spoilers weren't very detailed.
  4. A

Huge Spoilers (READ AT YOUR OWN RISK, ALL OF THESE HAS BEEN CONFIRMED)

If this is true, my mind has officially been blown.
  5. A

Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread The story about a bridge or a Xion connection... I can't decide which prospect is more frightening... omgsh
  6. A

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread The opening movie is definitely number one my spoiler priority list. If the few clips of it already show in the trailers was any indication, it shall prove most epic. Also Vanitas' identity and Aqua's fate. LOL Yes Japan, how dare you not upload...
  7. A

Re: The Official Birth by Sleep Spoiler Thread How I wish I could just go to sleep now and wake up early tomorrow to a slew of spoilers... Insomnia sucks.
  8. A

Kingdom Hearts: BBS Winter Trailer FANDUB

Gotcha. Thanks for the clarification~
  9. A

So, do we need to do separate videos for each character we try out for, or can we just do one for 'em all? Sorry to be a bother. :embarassed:
  10. A

The audition process seems a bit too complex(typically, one just needs to record the lines and submit them alone as an audition), but, luckily, I downloaded the very program needed just the other day for my new iPod and have some time to kill. So, I'mma try-out anyway. Think I'll audition for...
  11. A

Helloha~

Yo, dawgs. Long time lurker, first time poster. I'm shy like that. Mainly here for the Birth by Sleep coverage. :embarassed: Sooooo... 'Sup?
Back