• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Black Protagonist With Dreds/Braids in Manga WTF?!?!

So I was looking for something to hold me down while I wait for other manga that I read and came across Knights from Onemanga.About a black boy hiding his color with a mask and some armor with people calling him the black knight that saves innocent people that are being called witches by the...
  2. R

Otakus Beware

All otakus will end up like that pedo. So while browsing onemanga I found this funny gem called Otaku no Musume-san. It's about a girl wanting to meet her father who turns out to be an otaku and lives with some similar in nature neighbors.Hilarity ensues.
  3. R

Defense Devil

This is one of those manga that you may have seen when they first come out, but look over because it may not seem interesting at first. Basic plot summary This doesn't spoil anything, but I like this character. Seems generic at first, but most girls with guns generally aren't generic if...
  4. R

King of Queens

Shame that no one made a thread about this classic comedy show. 3HPa2onPT3Y& ^one of my fav moments lol King of Queens is about a fat white guy named Doug and his hot wife Carrie, plus her father as they go through their hilarious daily lives in Queens ,New York.
  5. R

Tales of Graces (Shamdeo already pre-ordered it)

You disappoint me Steve. Wondering why no one has made a thread about this yet.So, new tales of game, coming soon, looks waaay better than Tales of Symphonia II and it's bullshit. Art looks nice and the battle system looks promising. Only thing I don't like is how the main character looks like...
  6. R

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Manga

Kingdom Hearts - 358/2 Days 0 - Read Kingdom Hearts - 358/2 Days chapter 0 online. Gotta say I was expecting it, but not expecting it so soon. This is the first of the KH manga that I'll actually read. Kinda excited about this one, even though I know what fail is going to present itself later...
  7. R

Phantom:Requiem of the Phantom

So I noticed this went heavily under the radar, which made me sad. This anime is animated by Bee Train, same people who were involved with .Hack//Sign, and it's directed by Bee Train's founder. Unless you've played the visual novel it was based on, then this might be new to you. Since I was...
  8. R

Ao no Exorcist/Blue Exorcist

So I was checking my favorite place to read manga for any updates to the ones that I already read and I happen to find a new manga by some unknown author/artist. So naturally I checked it out. Haven't read it yet, but based on the plot summary, the story reminds me of Hellboy in a certain way...
  9. R

Black Lagoon Season 3 Announcement

Watch Anime Online | Stream Anime Episodes Free - ZOMG Anime FUCK YES, TIMEZ FO MY BLOODHOUWNDZ TO TAKE MESS SOME SHITZ UP!!!
  10. R

THE WORLD IS OUT TO GET US!!!

Walt Disney World monorail crash kills employee - Yahoo! News You know shit just got real when people die at Disney Theme Parks.
  11. R

Cannan

CANAAN jiYszU0Pe94 Not a total letdown. So this is the second cartoon on the list of summer cartoons that are getting released this year. It's pretty ok. The Op was epic, but the first episode is meh. This might just be one of those cartoons that starts slow and pick up to get better.
  12. R

Needless

RRV7NWMUcTs So this was one of the anime off the summer 09 list that I was looking foward to watching. So, it's kinda obvious where it's heading. Episode 1 is out and subbed. Hopefully I can get these spoiler tags right Now alls that's left to do is wait for Tokyo Magnitude to come out and...
  13. R

Can you feel the lies tonight?

Yahoo! Users' Top Rated Animated Films - Photo Gallery on Yahoo! Movies How the hell does BOLT place higher than The Lion King?! Yahoo spreads Blasphemy I tell you, they must be stopped at once :angry:Discuss why Wall E should never be placed higher than Toy Story, discuss how ridiculous it is...
  14. R

Brave Fencer Musashi

7MGEPLsKDXM Some of you may have forgotten this classic because of the gay ass sequel SE released that disgraced the original. However, discuss this epic game, where dual wielding was not common, when Square was doing great, when action rpgs really flourished, or else Ya'll gunna get a lickin!!!
  15. R

Time to make some bacon!!!

Aqa65VKAWgs Yahoo!! Discuss this fun, underrated game, that you've probably never seen before!!! Plot Summary is like this Tarzan type boy gots a bracelet his gran pappy gave him, fat bacon stole it from him when he was trying to get his grub on, now the boy sets out to fry some bacon.
  16. R

Anime Expo La Convention Center 2009

I'm just waiting for the Dead Fantasy sequel premieres, but I found the awards given to be interestingly biased. The only one I agree with is Category 21. Category 19 is bullshit, it's like they have a one tracked mind, they seriously can not believe that shit has the best action out of all...
  17. R

Bakemonogatari

dPgwOt0Q_98 It wasn't the trailer that got me interested in this anime. I was just looking at the site I go to for new episode releases of certain anime I watch when I saw the raw of this anime's episode 1. I thought what the hell, why not look at it a little bit.Watched the intro/opening, and...
  18. R

ASTRO BOY!!!

So an Astro Boy movie is being made, thank god it's animated and not Live Action like so many other well loved series that are heading in that direction -_-. The art looks like it's being made from Pixar, but it's not. Freddie Highmore (The kid that plays August Rush and that other kid from...
  19. R

PUT YA GUNS ON!

If there was any quote from an anime I'd use in life it'd be this YouTube - Basara - PUT YA GUNS ON Sengoku Basara is an anime based of the Devil Kings game from Capcom. I've only seen one ep so far, but it definately got me interested. When I found out that it was based off Devil Kings I was...
Back