• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Help/Support ► What do you do?

First of all, are you close friends, kinda good friends, or not really friends at all? If you're not, it's probably wiser to build up a friendship with her. Also, she knows who you are, right? You can't really definitely tell if she likes you or not. But if she flirts and teases you, then she...
  2. M

Help/Support ► Push me

This. Really. The time spent posting in this thread could have been wisely used to do the homework.
  3. M

Help/Support ► How can I get taller?

I'm 13, a girl, and about 5'1, maybe even a little shorter. xD I get made fun of for being short, even though I know people that are shorter than me. Don't get mad at all if people make fun of you for your height. They just do that so that they feel good about themselves. Also, being really...
  4. M

Help/Support ► V-Card

Honestly, that's good. I hate how people just throw their virginity around like it's nothing. It's their choice, but seriously... If I were you, I'd just wait for the right girl. You don't want to end up regretting it.
  5. M

Help/Support ► Do you think it's fair?

xD Seriously, though. It's Facebook and your mom is overreacting about a game...... Sure it is a collectible that only one person can get, but is it really going to change her life or something? It's not your fault unless you actually did it on purpose. But that was the past, so just move on...
  6. M

Help/Support ► ear piercing. help.

That sounds like a good idea. It's not worth it to keep it a secret if there's something wrong with your ear.
  7. M

Help/Support ► What is this mechanical stuff on my teeth?!?

No. I just brush my teeth very good in the morning and night, and use mouth wash if I have any. I got my braces just a couple days before Halloween and I ate all of the candy I wasn't supposed to eat, and I didn't brush my teeth right after. I know it's bad, but thankfully nothing besides just a...
  8. M

Help/Support ► What is this mechanical stuff on my teeth?!?

I've had braces for a year and a couple months, so I've gotten pretty used to them now. :P Some tips: -For the first couple days, do NOT try to eat anything hard. Candy,meat,hard fruit and veggies, etc. will just add to the soreness you already have. (I made the mistake of eating pizza the...
  9. M

So who looks cooler...[SPOILERS]

Vanitas looks lovely. <3 Probably the best villain of Kingdom Hearts.
  10. M

Lets Discuss Marluxia (SPOILERS)

Lol. I remember when I used to pronounce his name Mar-lux-eeuh. Good times, good times.....:"D Anyways, I think Marluxia is freakin' awesome. It would've been great if they went deeper into his plan, like why he wanted to take over the Organization. If only Marluxia had somehow come back to life...
  11. M

Back...

I highly doubt anyone remembers me( except Sapphire Skies, of course x] ), but I forgot about KHI and haven't been on in months. Just letting everyone(well, the people that remember me) know that I'm back and will try to stay as active as possible. xD
  12. M

Most Epic Scene in the game?

Roxas vs. Sora and Roxas vs. Riku Also when Sora,Kairi, and Riku reunited and when Goofy got hit on the head and Mickey's expression actually looked dark.
  13. M

What song is this?

Yeah that's the Organization XII theme. That,Riku's theme, and the 13th Struggle are really good too.
  14. M

What did you do to beat Sephiroth?

At that level, Sephiroth would kill me with like 4 strikes with his sword DX!
  15. M

What did you do to beat Sephiroth?

Strange. I would like die if I didn't block his combos xD I just blocked his combos,attacked,healed,and used reflectga repeatedly.
  16. M

Newbie Alert! ;)

Heyyyyy, watch out for the newbie!!! Lol, anywaysss. Hiya, I'm Marloosha, but you can call me Marly or Tanya if you want to instead. 8D So urm...yeah. CuteChich4eva told me about this place and I also know The Golden Sitar here. I'm originally from KH3.org so some of you might know me from...
Back