• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Z

Dark Road ► KINGDOM HEARTS Dark Road, Chapter 1: Unexpected Departure

At the beginning of the game, they explain that each world start from a different starting point and has a different time flow. So that could for instance mean, that 1 day on Destiny Islands is equal as 1 year on Agrabah. (Although, this open some other issues: If Sora visits one world, make...
  2. Z

What was Ienzo's backup plan?

The backup plan is described in the secret report, I'm pretty sure. But I forgot what it was and in which report it is stated.
  3. Z

News ► Dual wielding returns with Kingdom Hearts III's Oathkeeper and Oblivion new formchange

I'm pretty sure that when KH2 came out, Nomura said that Sora is wielding only 1 keyblade all the time. When Sora has two keyblades in his forms, he actually is using only one keyblade. The second one is only a phantom/Illusion made by his powers. Maybe the same explanation will be used in KH3...
  4. Z

(SPOILERS) Union X: The ark to the future

I have a theory: I think that multiple people (Ven? Lauriam? Larxene? Elrena?) will also board the arch and so somehow arrive to Sora's timeline. Nevertheless, the imagination that Maleficent's flesh gets stripped off is super funny and horrific
  5. Z

Isn't it ironic.

Heartless haven't hearts, only the fakes one. The fake heartless, called emblemes, with emblemes are fakes, and they have a heart. You must see, if you kill a heartless without an embleme, no heart does appear. Please read the ansem reports
Back