• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

I just got a tattoo

Just got a tattoo and I was gunna put it in one of the KH forums, but I figured it would fit better in here. It hurt a bit to get done but I love it.
  2. R

Knights' Armor

Is it just me or did the armor in the knights fall apart extremely easily. The armor appears to be sturdy so the only reason I can see Nomura having it fall to peices is to show how strong the Old Man and the Dark Night are.
  3. R

Contact DS

Is anyone else going to get this game? I have been looking in to it and it seems really interesting. Edit: My link to the coverbox did not work. It cam be found at rpgamer.com.
  4. R

Lost Magic DS?

I am buying a DS lite tomorrow and I wanted to know if anyone here has played Lost Magic for it. I already know of a few games I am gunna pick up but I just wanted to see if anyone liked or disliked this game.
  5. R

Heartless Shirt

Well I was jusr surfing this online store for various web comics and I came across this. http://www.zestuff.com/product.php?productid=122&cat=22&page=1 I am a big nerd so I bought one and should have it shortly. I know I am not the only nerd around these forums so I thought this might...
  6. R

Sephiroth's Name?

Did anyone every wonder what Sephiroth's name means? Well I found out recently. I was reading through my world religions text book and I saw the word sephiroth. I was totall cought off guard. After some reading I found out that it comes form kabbalistic judaism. It is the word for the...
  7. R

riku's keyblade

^^^^ That about covers it! I still think it is kinda weird that the Soul Eater just kinda turned into a keyblade though.
  8. R

Drive Form Coincidence?

Wow that is kinda weird, but I wonder if it was intentional.
  9. R

Proof of the Third Symbol

At the end of Roxas story just before he goes in the the basement of the old house in twilight town.
  10. R

Proof of the Third Symbol

I think some one really needs to do a screen capture and post it so we can study the drawing more closely.
  11. R

hidden cheat

So a mod will be closing this soon so I suggest that everyone just ignores this guy.
  12. R

Least Favorite Heartless or Nobody.

You said it! The Crimson Jazz and Dancers are my most hated foes in KH2.
  13. R

zexion-SecretEndingTheory"SPOILER"

Hmmm that is interesting! When I first read that line I thought it sounded weird but for some reason I could not figure out why. Maybe it was b/c I had read that interview at 2 in the morning. But anyway!! I don't know if Zexion will be some sort of keyblade master, bugt I do think he will at...
  14. R

question about things said in the sora vs roxas battle

^^^ ok then, when you get closer to the end you will figure out what we are talking about.
  15. R

question about things said in the sora vs roxas battle

Have you beaten the game yet? If you did you would know what he is talking about.
  16. R

Why Was Riku In The LoD

Very true I think that is the main reason for the battle.
  17. R

Sai'x's Charade?

I don't think Demyx was out to kill Sora. I think that Demyx was confusing Sora with Roxas. I don't think Demyx know that Roxas had joined back up with Sora, so he thought he was just trying to fight and kill the traitor Roxas. And about Xigbar, maybe he had gotten the go ahead to dispose of...
  18. R

Fenrir? huh? another? and another?

Thats pretty cool i never noticed that before.
  19. R

Sai'x's Charade?

The charade they are talking about is acting like the Org is protecting Sora. They were only looking out for him b/c he has the keyblade and they need him to release the hearts from heartless. They can stop the charade b/c their kingdom hearts was completed, so Sora was not needed to release...
  20. R

(Small Spoilers) Final Form Theory

Are you sure about that. I did not see it that way. Hmmmm? I have to look into that.
Back