• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

What You Like/Dislike about Days and why:

wel at least the characters seemed more concrete though, sure we dind't get a back story, but dialogue was defintely different considering nomura was the one who did it himself
  2. A

I tihnk they could....the story was boring up until the end, they could've done more with riku. LIke maybe riku attempted to stop org. 13 himself and couldn't and just focused on bringing back sora
  3. A

true, but it was prettty creatie. i just hated how annoying it was, and they should've made them easier to distinguish.
  4. A

What do you Think about Xion?

I suppose the only one thing that had days going for was saix and axel relationship, but even that was answered in khBBS. anything seen in days, wasn't necessairly important IN DAYS. so kh days was unecessary because even if hinted any important information, the reveal never happened...
  5. A

i dont remember that. i just thought the entire plot was boring. they wanted to shwo the life of org. day by day, and maybe missions would've been good as a side thing like crisis core, but they made them mandatory and really hard to move on and enjoy a little free roam, which was one of the...
  6. A

I also remember him saying that but don't know...nomura should just stick to one type of gamer though
  7. A

again you ignore that he didn't. Sora has the right to exist from the moment he was born. she played her purpose. i'm more mad about her affecting future titles, than being left in days. Not exactly, BBS was important was important because it revealed something that affects future titles and...
  8. A

Organization Cloak at Hot Topic!

they look horrible, for one there not thick enough. i can understand not making it leather, but they shuld at least make it more winter speater like.
  9. A

Even if they bring her back on 3d, it seems like a filler arc again, only this time, they'll re analyze previous other games. nintendo is getting annoying...i love there games, but i wish they leave certain ones alone. if they didn't we probably would've gotten COM on ps2 and with a better system
  10. A

It's just that i rather see TAV than xion. it's like hse complicated the series in a bad way
  11. A

problem is...she's no longer filler
  12. A

well it wasn't an actual fusion in the first one, he simply touched sora's heart that helped complete him. Sora completed ven, but Ven had no true affect on sora, and we see that with vanitas too. And when he absorbed the rest of him, it was so he would heal. It doesn't mean Ven makes up Sora's...
  13. A

Not exactly....Sora is Sora no matter what, but Ven is only a fradctured, and unawakened heart, it still doesn't have an affect on sora in terms of personality, though they are both are very similar, theres enough distinguishing ven from him. Smile assumes that [spoilers]ven is what makes up...
  14. A

this is definitely for worst. Why do you He did that??? Xion did the same for Roxas.
  15. A

but were brought back in kh2, which showe d a drastic change in setting between kh1 and kh2, not to mention time gap. you're ignoring these aspects on purpose.
  16. A

because they weren't until days come in. you see, days causes more problems than create mysteries.
  17. A

i prefer akuroku...in the end Xion wasn't much of help to the trio no you didn't....you just said it, but didn't explain it. well it's not just a possible framework but at the same time, it only added more nuissance to the story. I preferred Days to be a stand alone rather than be part of the...
  18. A

Not me, i knew we wouldn't get much out of days. And no, we're not blaming XIon for lack of organization 13 background. but it wasn't retconned. that adn the spoilers made no sense. If this is his rushed planning vs. planning that took years, I think I prefer his rushed planning. I also prefer...
  19. A

the lies yes, but leaving his sight is pushing it. I have no idea how you conjured up that the characters were written because of xion. that is defintely pushing it. I think Roxas could've done the same xion did even if he were to become similar to xion (considering they don't share the same...
  20. A

thats where another Dive and kh2 opening comes in. xemnas told him. I just perferred it if xion wasn't involved. either that or xion would do more action and left an impression in the story other than needing saving. She didn't really do any actions worthy of remembering her other than...
Back