• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. V

Release date?

I just came back from GameStop and in the upcoming release for the psp i saw BBS. Its said it was coming out 12/31/10. Someone please tell me that this is just a filler date.
  2. V

Sora's Armor

Anyone else think it would cool if Sora end up with Ventus armor or ended up with his own set of armor?
  3. V

VM is back!

Yeah. After 3 months of hectic school work, Marine tests and physicals, I finally have enough free time to start get back on KHI.
  4. V

Magnified....

Tacochance pointed this out so i magnified it. And an even better magnigication. So it looks like is someone riding on their keyblade. Not sure who cause it doesnt look like one of VAT keyblade but the armor looks like Vens. Thought everyone would apprecitate this.
  5. V

Vens clothes

Did anyone notice that Vens clothes look like a cross between KH 2 Sora and twilght town Roxas's clothes. Any guess why?
  6. V

TAV "Friend" Thingamabob

In the Room of Sleep, Xemnas is seen calling Aqua's Armor "Friend". Well i was watching the New Headquarters cutscene from Final Mix and at the end Xigbar said opposite of the Room of Sleep is the Room of Awakening. He said Xemnas is searching for his other "Friend" there. In the BBS trailer...
  7. V

Ven Roxas Theory

Ok I think this might have been said before but what if Ventus was a BWHOPL(Being With Heart Of Pure Light). Remember when Kairi lost her heart, it went in Sora.What if when Ven was erased it was only his body that was erased and his heart migrated to Sora. Then in Hollow Bastion when Sora...
Back