• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Theory on MF and a different “road”

So, ever since I watched the secret ending to BBS, I was intrigued by Master Xehanort’s mentioning of the other roads he had. I suspected that the Mysterious Figure would also be connected to one of the “other roads” he had set. Now I’ve come up with a theory that is so simple but I believe it...
  2. R

PSP Help

First off I thought that this would be the best place to post this but if a Mod belives that it should go elsewhere feel free to move it. Okay so I'm looking to purchase a PSP and while there are other games that I know I will play on it, BBS is the main reason that I'm getting one. So what I...
  3. R

In KH2's Defense

Caution: This post is very long. Okay I'm not really new to these forums but a common theme that I see in here is the KH2 hate. Now I can't totally disagree because there are some problems that I have with KH2 but there is one thing that I thought that the sequel had that was much better than...
  4. R

Re:CoM question

Re:CoM question Okay so if you have played Re:CoM before then you may have noticed that when you die in battle, Sora usually appears floating at the top of the screen with the continue and return to title options underneath. However, when I just died in Destiny Islands, he appeared underneath...
  5. R

XX~ The KH Insider Lag Hate Club ~XX

I'm sorry if there is already a Hate Club on this. If that is so, delete this as you wish. If you haven't notice this site has been experiencing some MAJOR Lag ever since the reconstruction of the entire site. It has affected some more than others. Some symptoms of this "lag" include wanting...
  6. R

PS2/3???

Does anyone think that 358/2 Days will ever come out on PS 2 or 3 like CoM went from GBA to PS2. Cause I don't own a DS and I'm not buying one just to play one game. Does anyone else have this problem or is it just me. Give me your thoughts. Thanks.
Back