• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Days theories *spoilers*??? maybe

OW! my pride, LoL. I'm not saying destiny by the way. I have my theory about their connection but I'm not about to support a theory with a theory. They are connected nonetheless. I'll go ahead and say that I have no proof of their connection but I will once Days takes off. I'm full of it...
  2. D

you say by manipulating Sora's memories Namine manipulates people connected to him. Yes. Xion is connected to him, now that is the part I'll call theoretical. I'm very sure she is which cannot be proven until Days has gone been played through. I cna't prove this theory yet, but I can once I have...
  3. D

You just completely re-worded what I said without the paper ball. You are really headstrong aren't you? See Xobon's pickin up what I'm throwin down. I'm not a hundred percent sure where RR falls in here but I agree. Also, about Selphie being around him that doesn't automatically guarantee she...
  4. D

You seriously beleive, that Xion isn't connected to Sora. Okay, let's say for one second that you are right. (only one second then I'm back to my opinion) Why does Selphie forget about Sora, she wasn't close to Sora, and Kairi forgets his name in the beginning of KH2? You can't tell me that Sora...
  5. D

Wher is it written in stone that she only messes with Sora and not the memories themselves. I want it written in stone signed in blood...okay I'm being a little dramatic. Does she control Sora's memroies or Sora?
  6. D

Concerning Aqua.. >O>;;

Hey, don't shoot the messenger. I'm just delivering what I read.
  7. D

You are impossible! Okay, let's try this one more time. She doesn't need ot have control of everyone's individual memories. What I'm saying is that she might be able to mess with the actual memory of one specific person. Like this, okay let's say you are in a room everyone has a paper ball. You...
  8. D

Concerning Aqua.. >O>;;

From what I read about BBS Terra's scenario is supposed to be really similar Sora. I know his connection is much closer to Riku, but Terra is supposed to be the most important story in BBS. Terra's character is of Riku but his placine is more liek Sora.
  9. D

I never repeted your statement you plainly said Namine can't erase her memory from everyone because some of the Organization isn't related to him. All I'm saying is Xion has to be connected to Sora in some way, I'm not getting into that because we've all heard it a hundred times. I'm saying due...
  10. D

Namine can only mess with the memories of people close to Sora, correct. But what do we know about the actual memories themselves. The memory of someone close to Sora should still be accessible by Namine, it makes sense. Of course this is not well founded and a little iffy but I'm sure those of...
  11. D

Zexion, Riku and Roxas

Okay, the lexicon is a very special weapon. It's very possible that it could leave behind some piece of Zwexion to screw with peoples minds after he's gone. Zexion is rather sadistic if you ask me. MindFuck'D
  12. D

Okay, I'm just kinda brainstorming about Days' story. Okay, here's what I think because Xion will have to vanish I think that she will try some kind of rebellion and Xemnas will have her exterminated and make Namine destroy all memory of Xion and she will... for the most part. She will let Roxas...
  13. D

xehanorts mistake?

I really hope you are not sugesteing that darkness is always evil. After all we've been through with Riku and what not.
  14. D

xehanorts mistake?

I thought they were sent on a quest to find them. I never thought they were hired assassin's. I think thet Terra is going to have a sort of Riku thing. Like you said, work with Maleficient to complete his mission. But from the way Aqua is talking Terra would never do something like that. It has...
  15. D

Concerning Aqua.. >O>;;

Thanks, I definetely see the difference. It kinda looks like a primitive heartless emblem to me.
  16. D

xehanorts mistake?

I'm sorry, but who does Terra even work for. I've seen him with Maleficient,MX, and he seems to want to protect Aqua and Ven. Is a double agent,triple agent, a kid that got in over his head, does he have split personalities. I don't know. I haven't been able to see many of the BBS trailers or...
  17. D

Concerning Aqua.. >O>;;

So their master's emblem is the heartless emblem? Someone please explain what I'm missing.
  18. D

Concerning Aqua.. >O>;;

Hold on, TAV all have heartless emblems?
Back